Getting Along

~Nate in the Media~

India's P.O.V

I woke up this morning refreshed and happy. Today is the day Nate and I are going on our 1st date.

He told me to dress comfortable so that's exactly what I'm about to do. It's only 11:00 and our date isn't till 6:00 so I might just go the mall and get my nails done. I want Jessica to come with me.

I took my phone off of the charger and went my contact list and tapped 😍Jessica😜.

It rang 3 times before she pick up.

😍Jessica😜: Wassup bitch? What do u want? She said loud

😇India😕: Nun hoe... So what u doing?? I asked curious

😍Jessica😜: Nun fr fr... I want to go somewhere!! She said kind of bored

😇India😕: Girl I was finna ask if u wanted to come with me so we can get our nails done before my date!! I said fast so she didn't hear the last part

😍Jessica😜: yeah I can gooo...  Hold up the hell up did u say date??? Date with who girl?? Is he fine!! Omg omg who is he hoe!! Give me on the details when you pick me up!! Bye!!

I heard 2 beeps indicating that Jessica hung up and I know she is going to ask a billion and one questions when I pick her fast ass up!! Jesus take the wheel!

*

I just got out of the shower and went to find some underclothes. I put on some Calvin Klein underwear set. After I put my VS lotion on and some deodorant.

I went to go find me something to wear for the mall. I went in my walk-in closet and went throw my clothes.

I decided to wear my long, black maxi dress with my black sandals and gold accessories. I started on my make-up ( black eyeliner, white eyeliner, mascara, and clear lipgloss.) I put part of my braids in a bun and let the rest flow. I look in the mirror and was satisfied how I look. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and locked up the house and got in my car and headed straight to Jessica.

20 minutes later I pulled up at Jessica and turned off the car and went to the door. I knock 2 times and Jessica open the door with her hair flat ironed and the half curly.

Me: Jessica why aren't you ready!!!

Jessica: well I couldn't get my hair done in time. I don't have braids like you!! She rolled her eyes playfully and step aside to let me in.

I walked in and saw Darwin and his friends playing 2k and eating.

I tapped Darwin shoulder and he turned around and came and hug me.

I hugged back and smiled at his goofy self.

Darwin: Wyd here girl?? He asked curiously

Me: picking up my hoe so we can get our nails done! I said in a ghetto girl voice

Darwin: She mines India!! Trying to steal my girl!! He said laughing and shaking his head.

Everybody laughed and I looked around and spotted Nate!!

Me: Nate?? I asked confused

Nate: India?? He asked the same way

Jessica: y'all kno each other?? She asked confused

Me: Yea we meet about a week ago!! I said explaining

Nate: Can we talk India?? He said looking directly at me

I nodded my head and we went outside and standing by my car.

Me: how do you know Darwin? I asked confused

Nate: He been my homie since diaper days and we... He trailed off looking at nothing particular

Me: y'all what? I asked irritated

Nate: we both drug dealers...

I just looked at him and he thought I would be shocked but I wasn't. My ex was one to and I almost got shot one time when we were on a date. The people he had beef with was following us and some how I almost got shoot at. I promise myself I wouldn't date a drug dealer even though Jessica does and I'm friends with him. Friends not in a relationship with him.

Me: I think we should slow things down... I said looking at the ground

Nate: what do u mean?? He asked confused

Me: I mean we should slow things down. Maybe we can go on a date maybe we won't! I said not knowing what I saying because I been through to much.

I got in my car and drove off and went straight home.

I pulled up at my house and got out and turned around only to see Nate right behind me.

Nate: India I'm sorry if you don't like what I do but it's how I live and how I get money fast. I know it's not good but it's all I have until I have enough and drop out the game. I really want to get to know you better and build a relationship with you. I may not be perfect but who is. So just please give me a chance? He asked and I looked in his eyes

I leaned in and kissed him on his lips ever so gently and pulled away looking at him.

Nate: well I will take that as a yes!! He said laughing

I blushed and stared at his beautiful face and couldn't help but blush till I was red as a cheery.

The rest of the day we chilled at my house playing games, eating, watching movies on Netflix.

It was 9:30 at night and I was getting sleepy. We were in my room watching Think like a man 2. I cuddled in Nate's chest and yawned getting Nate attention.

Nate: Sleepy?? He asked

Me:Mhmm... I said half awake

Nate: go to sleep beautiful... He said

He turned off the lights and put his arms around me and I feel in deep sleep... 

*****

What did y'all think??

Y'all barely reading my other stories!!

Read them you will enjoy them!!?

😍😍😍😍