Chapter 4

I stood still he wanted to be more than friends, would we become friends with benefits. Oh god. "I know this is kinda akward-" I put my hand up to silence him. "Akward? You're a freaking alien. To top it off you want to be more than friends. Jesus! Your popular I'm not It's a lot to take in so don't drag me into this bull shit now." I yelled. "Fine I'll just leave but remember this Lola, my feelings for you won't change." He said with a broken hearted glare. He stalked out of the house and got in his car.

I sighed and walked down the hallway to my room and chucked on some ronnie radke.

'I am not a vampire but I feel like one.'

'Sometimes I sleep all day cause I hate the sun.'

'LIGHT!'

I wrote down my notes for my up coming science test but all I could think about was Edmund. He was so hot! I mean like literally his clothes hugged him in all the right places.

Oh god, I was falling for an alien! But damn he had some fine ass. Wait was I checking him out? Oh my god I'm such a perve like really. My mouth watered at my little dirty fantasies of his sexy abs and I just couldn't push him out of my head. Edmund have you freaking probed me or something. I licked my lips, and my current naughty thought was interrupted when the house phone rang.

I picked up the receiver and spoke, "hello?"

"Hey lollie." A voice said. "Who is this?" I said panicked. "Calm down, it's me Edmund." The voice said hastily. "How'd you get this number." I sneered. "I wonder, have you heard of a phone book." He said in a dumb tone. "I hate that!" I grumbled. "What?" Edmund said clueless. "Lollie? Really, WTF was going trough your head? Am I a piece of red skin to you?" I screamed. "Uh when you blush yeah." He said smartly. "You're a weirdo." I giggled blushing. "Well my Lola lollie I think you should go on a picnic with me." He purred. "Fuck no!" I growled. "Come on, I want to get to know you." Edmund whined. "What? So you can date me?" I asked. "Maybe he said playfully. "So will you come?" He pouted. "Um what day?" I asked. "Friday night." He purred seductively. "Um ok, I might not show up though." I warned. "Good for me." I swear I could imagine him prancing around in his room like a cat who just got tuna. "Well bye." I said hanging up.

He is a fucking alien, and your falling for him, you make me sick Lola. I thought to myself.

I pranced to my room, the song super phsycho love by Simon Curtis was booming.

'Pull me off to darkened corners'

'Where all other eyes avoid us'

'Tell me how I mezmorize you'

'I love you and despise you'

I sang until I heard a clink on my window. I walked over to my window and peered down. There Edmund was holding a sign saying check your phone. I threw my window open and yelled "how'd you get my mobile number?" I asked. "I have my ways." He shrugged.

I unlocked my phone and found a new text. I opened it and saw the picture. My stomach literally fell trough my ass. It was a picture of him, shirtless, holding a bouquet of red roses. His his hair was messed up in a good way.

His abs were so big. I stared at the photo and made it my lock screen.

He is so sexy!