Part 4

Pearl's POV

When I wake up it's already 12 am. 'Peaaarrlll there's some one for you downstairs!!!' I hear my mom yell. 'Who is it?' I groan and roll over to face the wall. I hear somebody open the door and then hear a soft chuckle. 'Henry get the fuck out of my room, I wanna sleep,' I snap and roll over again, my eyes still closed. 'Yea, I'm not Henry,' I hear a very familiar voice with a really cute Australian accent say. I open my eyes and see Luke standing in front of me. Quickly I cover my head with my blanket, 'Luke get out of my room!!' I say suddenly completely awake. 'Why, you look cute,' I can hear him smirk and I roll my eyes. 'I don't look cute, stupid. I look horrible!' I say and he laughs. He pulls the blanket away and smirks again. 'Get up cutie,' he smiles and I blush. 'Not that I don't like it but why're you here?' I ask looking up at him. 'Oh so you like my company huh?' he wiggles with his eyebrows and I roll my eyes again. I do that a lot... 'Don't avoid the question, why are you here?' I ask again and he shrugs. 'I wanted to see you,' he says blushing. 'That's so cute!'
'I'm not cute! I'm punk rock!' I look at him in awe. 'You're very cute, boo,' I smile and boop his nose. He sighs and pulls me up, 'now get off your lazy ass. I wanna do something.' He pushes me out of my room, down the stairs. 'Who said that I wanna do something with you!' I smirk. 'I did,' he says. I chuckle and open the door to the livingroom. 'Yea, they're definitly together,' I can hear Henry tell my mom. 'Who are together?' I ask, Henry starts stuttering and my mom's eyes start sparkling. 'YOU TWO!' she exclaims and pulls me into a hug. I start laughing, 'I'm sorry but we're not together.' Henry chuckles and mutters something. 'What did you say buttface?' I laugh and he rolls his eyes. Luke just stands there really awkwardly and stares at his shoes. 'Luke, you wanna have breakfast?' He nods and we head to the kitchen. 'Pancakes?' He looks at me happily, 'YESSS!' he screams and jumps around like a little child. 'You're so childish,' I chuckle and he pouts. 'I'm not childish,' he says with a babyvoice. 'Yea right, you're already 5 years old!' I tease and he smiles. 'If I'm 5 then you're 3, you're much more childish than me!' I roll my eyes playfully and we start with the pancakes.

When they're done and we're done eating, we get upstairs again and I change into some black ripped skinnies, a white shirt and my black Converse. -You know she gets  it right!- 'You can come in again!' I yell when I've done my makeup and hair too. 'You took long enough! Almost half an hour!' I just shrug and ruffle his hair. 'Oi, don't touch my hair!!' he pouts and I laugh at him. 'What do you wanna do?' I raise my eyebrows at him. 'Erm... Maybe go to the park?' I jump from my bed, 'yes! I wanna get on the swings!!' He gives me a look, 'I was right, you're way more childish than I am.' I stick my tongue at him and he returns it smiling.

-at the park-

I'm at the swing and Luke pushes me, 'Luke not that high!' I yell and he pushes me even harder. I scream and fall off the swing. 'Oh my god!! Pearl are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I mustn't have pushed you that hard! Can you forgive me?!' he rambles and I start laughing. 'Luke calm down, I'm okay!' he sighs in relief and helps me up. 'I really thought you were hurt or something! You sure that you're okay?' he asks and pulls me into a hug. At first I flinch away a bit at the sudden moves but after a bit I hug back. 'Your hair smells really nice,' he says with a goofy smile. Quickle he covers his mouth with his hand and starts blushing. I giggle, 'I'm sorry I.... Uhm.. I...' he stutters. 'It's okay silly, why are you sorry,' I giggle. 'I don't know...' he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. I pull away from the hug and stand on my tiptoes. 'Thanks for today, it was fun,' I whisper in his ear and kiss the top of it softly making him shiver. 'Y-yea, ma-maybe we can d-do this more o-often,' he stutters. He's really cute. 'Yea I think we can do that,' I smile and we walk home hand in hand. 'Erm, see you later, I guess?'
I smile, 'yea, see you around.' This is such an awkward moment... 'Yea bye,' Luke quickly turns around and walks away.

'Why didn't he kiss you like he last time did?' Henry asks when I step into the livingroom. 'Shut up buttface, that's none of your buisness,' I chuckle and go to my room.

Note: Sorry for the short, shitty chapter guys but I just wanted to update. The next one will be better, promise XD. Anyways thanxxxx for reading and please vote, comment and blablabla...

Ily -xox- Skye