Preference #4 Niall- He purpose's

NIALL IMAGINE AND A LITTLE BIT OF LOUIS 

You and your boyfriend, Niall went to a trip in Paris with your 2 bestfriends Janis and Louis. 

Louis wanted to purpose to Janis. Since they've been together for a solid 3 years relationship, and you were more than happy for them. But that was all a lie.

Janis and Louis were secretly engaged already from the time they arrived from the Eiffel Tower.

You and Niall were currently on top of the Eiffel Tower, this time without the other two because they were on a date.

You were enjoying the silence, and the view of the wonderful city untill Niall spoke up.

''Umm.....Y/N?''

Your gaze into the city was interrupted, ''Yeah?''

''Can I ask you something?'' he gulped. Hard.

''Urmm.. sure'' You replied.

''Uh well, this may sound cheesy but......... from the moment I met you everything changed,'' He said, qouting the first lines from their song, 'Stand up'.

''I knew I was in love with you from the start. You were already the one that stole my heart, the one who didn't let me down, I want to thank you because even though we've been through alot, you never left my side or judged me'' You smiled.

He knelt down, ''We've been together for the past 2 years, and everyday i thank god for Janis for bringing you into my life'', He cleared his throat, ''Y/N I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so Y/F/N (your full name) will you marry me?''

By now you had tears streaming down your face ruining your make up, but you didn't care, cause right now the love of your life has purposed to you. You were honestly touched with every word  he said. And by the way he said it you could tell everything he said was the truth. You really loved him more than anything.

''YES!!!'' You cry, with tears of joy.

His expression was  a mix of happiness, shock and relif. He quickly slid the ring into your finger, and when he stood up, you practically jumped into his arms, he picked you and spinned you around like a princesses, this was your dream come true

He kissed you, but this wasn't like the other kisses you have shared this was completely full of passion, happiness and love.

You couldn't believe you were going to be, Mrs.Horan. 

A/N

Hey guys, Hope you liked, espically all the Niall girls. If you want an imainge you can just send a request in our inbox and tell us about a little about your self and how you want it to be. And i would like to say Thank you to all the readers of Irresistible because its literally amazing that we got 800+ reads we can't believe it, it really  means alot to us that you guys take out your time and read our fan fictions, thats why we want to say a big thank to all of you out their reading it. we love you .Thanks.

Vote, Comment, Fan

Lots of love,

Louisandnialllovers.