Preference #1: You have a bad day

Harry : You just had a terrible day at school and all you wanted to do was cuddle with your boyfriend Harry. once you got home Harry was in the living room watching T.V, you walked to your room and dumped your bag on the bed ."Y/N ...are you okay? " Harry asked "No I had the worst day ever at school" you replied. Harry walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you, the both of you ended up spending t the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies, you couldn't ask for more.

Liam: You came home having the day as a living hell. Entering the house you shared with Liam, you walked into your bedroom to find him on twitter "Hey (Y/N) I heard you had a bad day so I ran you a bath " Liam said,  you smiled and felt really lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend like him.

Louis: You had nothing to do so you decided to go on twitter once you logged in all the messages were hate, hate and hate. You read each tweet tears streaming down your face the entire time . " I'M HOMEEEE" you heard Louis yelled you quickly wiped away your tears and shut your laptop . Soon, Louis was in your room to find your eyes all puffy and red ."Babe, what's wrong?" he asked concered. He saw your closed laptop and opened it he read all the tweets getting angrier and angrier. Finally he pulled out his phone and tweeted :

'If you 'fans' keep sending (Y/N) hate I swear I will haunt you peasents in your sleep no one and I mean NO ONE messes with my girl'

You smiled and gave him a hug "thank you" you whispered " anything for you" he whispered back lightly kissing your temple. 

Niall : Your final exams were coming up and you were absoloutely stressed to top it off you had tons of assignments and the girls at school kept on teasing you . Once the final bell rang you ran out of the class and began to walk home . Once you entered your house, you walked to the kitchen where there was a dinner set out you smiled and felt arms wrap around you " (Y/F/N) [your friend's name] told me you had a bad day so I decieded to cook dinner" Niall said "Thank you" you thanked "No problem ...now let's eat". 

Zayn : You just had the worst day at work and you still had to study for your upcoming exams Zayn had been calling asking when were you coming home . Finally when you were done you went home and cuddled with Zayn,  on the couch watching tons of movies with your loving boyfriend.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys, I hope you liked  it and sorry if it's short I will write another imagine tommorow so watch out  anyways peace out!! :)

Vote, Fan, Comment

Lots of love, 

~louisandnialllovers~