Left with a thousand promises

I promise tomorrow will be better. I will smile and when people ask how am I. I'll say good. And I will smile letting them know I'm fine. But the funny this is when they ask, "They don't want a honest answer."
I just gotta stop bitching because things can be worst, you know.
I promise when someone is talking to me trying to help me which I don't want or need. I'll try to actually pay attention.
And when someone says something shitty to me, I most definitely wont think twice about it. And when (it) brings something up to ignore it.
I promise I'll try to be a better person. I'll try to be a better person to the friends. I'll try to be out there... To my dreams I promise to tell myself they're only nightmares not all of them will come true. And when I see things I will idnore it and pretend I don't see anything at all.
I promise I'll try to keep my promise to myself.
And I promise to leave my at home life at home.
I promise to the secrets I will keep.
I promise to do more and not bitch about it.
I promise to be confident.
I promise not to be such a downer.
I promise to be optimistic.
I promise to expect the worst and hope for the best.
I promise to be forgiving to myself and others.
I promise to put more color into my apperence and affort to myself.
I promise to try to put others before myself.
I promise to be that girl that you spent ten minutes with and those ten minutes will be the funniest and greatest ten minutes you can spend with anyone.
I promise to try.
I promise to be filled with grace.
I promise to be fearless, invinsable or something close to that.
I promise through these veins I let it go.
----Black-ink