1.4

~Continuation from last chapter~

Louis sighed and went to his room, where his phone was lighting up- a message from Harry.

Louis opened the text and read over it several times before blinking down at it.

Sorry, lovely, I went to buy you something. (: I'll be there in a minute, okay? xH

Louis was in deeper than he had thought he was.

He noticed that the message was sent nearly thirty minutes ago, so Harry should be there literally in a minute by now.

Harry bought me something? Louis thought, tilting his head to the side in confusion. What could it be?

They didn't really spend much time talking about their likes and dislikes. Whenever together, they either snuggled in quiet or were moaning each other's names so how could Harry have a guess at what a good present for Louis would be?

He heard the door open and he dropped his phone onto the bedside table, going to make sure it was Harry.

It was and his hair was wet and there was a small paper bag in his hands, also littered with raindrops, Louis supposed, since it was damp and there was a storm going on outside.

"Hey," Louis said as Harry discarded his coat and hung it up. They practically lived in one another's apartments so Louis didn't question it as Harry also took off his boots and scarf, retuning Louis's greeting.

"Bedroom," Harry said immediately, taking Louis's hand and guiding them back to the confused boy's bedroom.

"Undress," Harry ordered.

"What- Harry, I don't want-"

Harry pushed Louis back onto the bed, giving him a glare as a warning to shut his mouth, which Louis did immediately and began to strip, getting completely nude as Harry undressed as well, only staying in boxer briefs.

Harry dropped the bag onto the bed, barely giving Louis another chance to wonder what was in it. He pushed the smaller boy down onto his back, lips attaching to Louis's neck.

Louis led out a moan of surprise, titling his head to the side so that Harry had better access. The younger man grinned in triumph as Louis muttered, "Want you to fuck me."

"Do you?" Harry cooed, suddenly reaching for the bag. "Look how pretty, Lou, pretty pink satin."

Louis eyed the material that he supposed was a scarf, raising an eyebrow. Harry leaned up over Louis's figure. "Put your hands above your head."

Louis gulped before following the order. Harry tied his hands together, smirking as Louis whimpered when the knot was tightened.

Harry moved away and grabbed another one of the scarves, giving Louis a look. "If you make too much noise, I'll gag you. Nod if you understand."

Louis nodded immediately, wondering why he was getting punished. He didn't recall doing anything wrong but he supposed he'd ask after this.

Harry grabbed lube from Louis's bedside table drawer and immediately lubed up three fingers, brushing one against Louis's hole before pushing it in.

Louis held his breath as Harry fucked it into him, twisting and turning it so that he could fit another finger in, which he did rather quickly, making Louis cry out. He loved when Harry filled him up, whether it was tongue, fingers, or dick.

"Look so pretty," Harry cooed as he scissored Louis open, making the older boy wriggle around and his mouth drop open in surprise as a finger jabbed his prostate.

"Bet you wanna scream," Harry said in a scarily casual voice. "Bet you want to cry out for Daddy because Daddy makes you feel so good, doesn't he?"

Louis nodded in reply and Harry smirked, kissing Louis's hipbone as he pushed in a third finger.

Louis whimpered, not able to hold back the small noise. He bucked up into the air and Harry tutted, using his free hand push down on Louis's abdomen, right beside the boy's leaking dick.

"Don't move," Harry said softly, fucking his fingers right against Louis's prostate.

"Need to come," Louis whined suddenly. "Please, fuck me."

Harry sighed and Louis's mouth was suddenly stuffed with pink material, causing him to breath harshly through his nose.

"I told you not to speak. I will fuck you now, but too bad you can't make no sounds I planned to allow," Harry spoke as he lubed himself up and pushed quickly into Louis, who screamed out, noise muffled by the scarf.

It felt so good and only Harry could do that to him.