He's a Secret Agent?!

:Prologue:

Mady's POV

I was having a splendid time in the mall with my friends; shopping for clothes, watching movies and of course, eating delicious sweets! Hello, I'm Madelyn Matthews. A seventeen year old girl who loves to eat sweets, drawing, taking pictures of the most beautiful views, and dressing up. I have a habit of suddenly hurting people even though they did or didn't do anything, being too curious and I'm also a crybaby. I always put a smile on my face to let people know how happy I am to have met them. I choose my decisions wisely instead of doing something non- beneficial to me or to others; never did I do anything that I'd regret.... Not until now.

-----

"Hey guys, I need to go to the restroom! Wait for me okay?" I waited for their nod of assurance that they'd wait for me before I run immediately to the nearest comfort room.

'uuugh... Where is it?!... I need to pee so badly!!......' I wondered as I look for the CR. I felt someone watching me from afar... But I didn't dare look around because I really need to find it.

"Ah!" I finally found the comfort room. I did my business, washed my hands thoroughly and went back to my friends. I was about to call out their names when suddenly a hand tapped my shoulder.

"Uhm... Excuse moi, but I would really appreciate it if you know this place and would kindly tell me where it is?" a french man appeared behind me with a paper in hand. Wow! He looked handsome! He had a somewhat long silky pale blonde locks which were loosely tied and had beautiful light blue eyes.

"Fortunately, yes!" I said as kindly as he did while smiling at him. I noticed his slightly red cheeks which made my face flashed a bit, too.

"Ah~ Mon amour, you have a very lovely smile!" my face went into a deeper shade of red than before.

"A-ah! Thank you, mister....?"

"Ah, it's Joseph" he smirked and at the same time winked at me.

"Would a lovely and beautiful lady such like you accompany me to this place?" I hesitated at first but since he was nice enough to even complinet me, I agreed to accompany him.

'This'll be just for a few seconds and I'll be able to get back to my friends' I wondered.

"Sure! I'll accompany you~...."

BIG MISTAKE.