What a Pain

"Ridiculous," the man growled at the other occupants in the room. He had shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes with a tint of red in the middle. The man's name was Kaname Kuran and right now he was unhappy with the present situation. In his office stood his sister and her fiancé, his cousin and his husband (A.K.A one of his two best friends), and his other best friend and his wife. They were trying to force him to do something he did not agree with.

"Come on big brother! We do not want you to be forever alone and grow old without someone by your side." A girl with long brown wavy hair and brown eyes, said. Her eyes held the same red tint that he had. Her name was Yuki Kuran and she was currently holding hands with a man with golden-blonde hair and blue eyes, her fiancé Hanabusa Aido. 

"Lord Kaname, we only want what is best for you," Aido said.

 "I did not ask you to worry about my personal affairs. I am not that desperate for attention or "love" that I need you to sign me up on a dating website."

Yuki was not happy because when her brother said love, he used air quotes. She knew her brother did not believe in true love, but she wanted to change that. She knew that there had to be someone out there that would love her brother for who he is and not for the money and power he has. Her brother was the king of vampires, a pureblood, and the owner of 'Elegant Rose'. This was a company known to vampires as a company that produces blood tablets to stop vampire's need for human blood. To humans, because most do not know that vampires exist, they believe that the company produces perfumes. In fact everyone in the room were different levels of vampires, ranging for Pureblood to Level C. They were all nobles but Yuki and Kaname were the leaders. Kaname more than Yuki, since he is the king and Yuki a princess.

"Takuma and Kain. Are you guys in this too?" Kaname asked his best friends. 

Takuma Ichijo is a blonde haired, green eyed man. He stood next to a mahogany haired, blue-grey eyed man, who was his husband and Kaname's cousin, Shiki Senri. 

Akatsuki Kain was a ginger haired, dark orange eyed man standing next to his very pregnant wife, Ruka who had long light brown hair and brown eyes. Kain shrugged and Takuma smiled. 

"We want you to be happy with someone. Just look at it. We put great detail into your profile and made sure to put your pet peeves and your standards. You can easily change things to it." Takuma said with a grin. Kaname growled again and glared at all his loved ones. Kain walked around Kaname's desk and towards his dual monitor computer. He typed in the website findnightclasslove.com and logged into Kaname's page. 

"Oh God," Kaname said as he covered his face. They had put a cropped picture of him at the Moonlight Ball he attended. The picture was originally of Yuki and him. Also, his username was 'King Rose.' How embarrassing. 

"I will never be able to live this down. What if the media finds out about this?" The people in the room looked at each other nervously. 

"Yeah about that. They kind of already know. That's why we felt we needed to tell you," Ruka said as she looked away from him. 

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" He asked as he shot up from his chair. 

"They already know," Shiki said bluntly. 

"Umm...but the website wants to pay you because you got them a lot of publicity. So many people are joining. They are hoping to get a date with you. It was originally for vampires but all kinds of people are joining now," Aido's voice went from a normal volume to a whisper as soon as Kaname looked at him and he noticed Kaname's red eyes. 'Yep. He's pissed' everyone thought.