Our Eyes Meet

*See you guys next Tuesday! Hope you enjoy!!*

Things between them were going great. Without them even noticing, two months had passed, and things have progressed. Whenever they had free time, they were talking on the phone with each other, and when they were busy, they snuck some texts in. Kaname and Zero made sure to always have their phones on them. Another thing that increased, the flirting. They, mostly Zero, were no longer shy with the flirting and they constantly did it. They both have come to accept their feelings for the other but neither had confessed. Zero even changed around his schedule. He asked Kaien to allow him to only work the morning shift, like Ichiru does, and the moment he gets home, he tries to get some rest because at exactly 10pm every night, he receives a call or calls Rose. He changed his schedule because he did not want to continue falling asleep on Rose, even though Rose said he does not mind. Although Zero still ends up falling asleep, but can stay awake longer than before. So, every night, Kaname just puts Zero on speaker, when he falls asleep, and continues working. Zero's snores being music to his ears. Everyone in their inner circle was happy with their change in character. They all knew that Rose and Knight had feelings for each other and everyone was waiting anxiously for the day they decide to meet.

Currently, Kaname, Kain, and Takuma were in Kaname's limo heading towards Kaien's café. They were on lunch break and decided to eat there. Takuma was blabbering on about something that happened earlier that day, but only Kain was listening. Kaname was too busy on his phone; playing a game against Zero.

"Kaname, are you ignoring us again?" Takuma asked, but was not upset.

"Sorry, sorry. I am just playing a game of chess with Knight and he has gotten better. I think this will be the first game I lose."

Kaname chuckled after saying this and their friends could not contain their smiles. Finally, they arrived at the café and piled out of the car. As he walked, Kaname stared at his phone, not really paying attention. He made it to the front door and was about to open it, still not looking up, but a person had already opened the door from the inside. The person walked out, as Kaname tried to walk in and they bumped into each other, both muttering apologies. Kaname quickly looked up and saw a silver headed man trying to catch his phone, since it was falling. As the man was trying to catch the phone, Kaname could have sworn he saw the same chess game app that he was playing. He just assumed it was coincidental and walked inside, finding a seat. After catching the phone, the man began to walk away, but was stopped by Takuma.

"Zero! Hi! Are you leaving? And here I thought I was going to taste your yummy food!"

"Hello Takuma, Kain. Good to see you again. Yes, I am. I only work until 2:30 now. You know I always leave the front fully stocked and then everything else is already prepared, so you will still be able to have my food. You guys are taking a later lunch than usual." At first, Zero was looking at his phone as he spoke, but he noticed he was being rude to his acquaintances.

"Yes, we are. We now bring Lord Kaname with us, so we take lunch when he does," Kain answered.

As he said this, Takuma pointed towards were Kaname was sitting and they all looked over. Zero and Kaname's eyes met and they both stared intensely. Zero does not remember ever seeing Kaname Kuran in person, just on television or in papers, but he can now understand why everyone wanted him. The man was gorgeous, but he would rather Rose.

On the other hand, Kaname sat inside, next to a window, and watched as Takuma and Kain conversated with the man. The only reason he was not nose deep in his phone, was because Knight had yet to make his move. He most likely got busy at work again or was getting ready to leave. For some reason, he was very curious about this person. He saw them all look at his direction when Takuma pointed at him and his breath got stuck in his throat. This man was beautiful. Those bright violet eyes, that stared back at him, were lovely.