our first dinner

Harry's pov

I drove home and took a shower and got ready for my dinner with Louis and I'm happy that he said yes but I don't think he knows that I'm gay so I'm going to be telling him over dinner and see if he is ok with it. So then I go to my car and I start to drive to Louis house to get him for the dinner.

Louis pov

When I was done work I drove home and took a shower and got all ready for our dinner then I put on a white top with suspenders and black jeans with my Tom's. As I Finished getting ready I heard a knock on the door and I went down and opened the door and I saw Harry in his top and black skinny jeans, wow he looked amazing I can't believe that I am having dinner with him. We went to his car and drove to the restaurant. When we got there we asked for a table for 2 and sat down and we started talking about work and things to get to know each other better. We eat our dinner and then then Harry just stared at me for a couple of minutes without saying anything, "are you okay Harry?" I asked him, "ya I'm fine just your eyes are wonderful" Harry said. Omg did Harry just tell me that my eyes are beautiful? "Yours to, they are very nice" I tell him back with out sounding like I'm super excited.

Harry's pov

Did I really just tell him that his eyes are beautiful, he is going to think that I'm weird. "Yours to, they are very nice" Louis told me. I really like Louis but more than a friend, I mean I'm at dinner with him and we are staring in each other's eyes. "Hey Lou?"I asked "Yes Harry?" Lou asked me "do you wanna come over to my place after dinner so we can talk more about work? I mean only if you feel like it?" I ask him scared about what he will say, "ya sure, we didn't get to talk much hear." I was relieved by his answer.