Your talent

Captain America:

You were a sketcher. You would constantly sketch things you like. It was so realistic that when your father saw a sketch of him, he almost cried.

Thor:

You could dance to hip-hop. One day you were playing BURNITUP! And your father heard the music. He went into your room just to see you doing a backflip then a whole bunch of moves, that's when he discovered your talent.

Hawkeye:

You were able to create new things. Once In a while tony would call you for help but other than that, you were an inventor. You created a new phone that was better than the iPhone. Everyone started buying your new phone and you became rich, eventually your father bought your phone and wondered who created this. Then he heard something in your room, he went up to look and found that you were creating things. That's how he discover your secret talent.

Iron man:

You were a you tuber called "with love and poison" You had over 3 million followers. You always wore a mask so people wouldn't know your identity until you did an unmasking video. You became more famous since then because one, you were Starks daughter, two you were gorgeous. Your father also loved the "with love and poison" girl, but was shocked when he found out it was you but at the same time he was proud.

Bucky:

You were able to sing. One day you just so happened to be home alone, at least that what you thought. Your father forgot to get something and came back into the house just as you were singing tabloid junkie by Michael Jackson  (it's a good song, look it up if you don't know).  After you were done singing, your father clapped and, you smiled at him while being embarrassed knowing that he liked your singing.

Loki:

You had the ability to heal. One day your father came with a slash across his face. He kept telling you that he was fine until you ran your finger over the slash. He began to feel his face being healed and gasped in surprise as he felt nothing was there. Since then, you've help your father with his injuries.