Idiot (J.G.)

I sigh slowly before sprawling across the couch. I sigh again seeming over dramatic until Sammy came into the room. He looks at me with a 'what the hell is wrong with you' look before shrugging and walking off. Shortly after I hear him yell to Jack about something.

"Jaaaaaaaaaaackk," I whine hoping he walks into the room. Shoes clomping down the stairs ring through my eardrums before I hear his occasional deep voice. The voice I have grown to fall in love with.

"Yeeeeeeeesss?" He groans.

"I want cereal."

"That's all you wanted? Make your own cereal," He walks into the kitchen then walks back out and towards the couch with Cheeze-Its in his hands. "What?" He asks when he catches me staring.

I giggle, "Really? Cheeze-Its for breakfast?"

"Don't judge babe, you don't have any food in your hands," he grins a big grin.

"Yeah but you were supposed to get me some," I pout.

"That sucks because I remember telling you to get it yourself."

"But Jaaaaaacccckkkkk," I groan.

"Get it yourself lazy," he winks then continues to eat Cheeze-Its.

"Okay fine," I walk to the kitchen and make me a bowl while starting a conversation with Jack, "So I was thinking invite the guys over and have a movie day. What do you think?"

"Yeah! That'll be good," he grins.

I slowly walk back to the living room and plop down on the couch. I take in his features; his structured jawline, his dark and misty brown eyes, the long hair with slight highlights, his stubby legs, his enormous hands, his long eyelashes, everything about him is just perfect. He notices me checking him out and laughs, "Just remember, whatever your thinking about it's all yours. I'm yours and only yours. That will never change." I smile at the rememberance of him proposing and smile even bigger. God, I love this idiot so much.

---

if I were to write a book on one direction; louis and harry specifically, would anyone read it????

oh, hello, its been four months without an update but here's a lil fluff ball of cuteness

also, if i were to write the one direction book I wouldn't publish any of the chapters unless i have a couple more written ahead. example: i would have one through four chapters written before i publish one. i'd hopefully update at least once a week, probably on tuesdays and possibly on thursdays too. anyways, I'm really thinking about writing another book however, i would like to know if anyone would read it so yeah....... well okay, goodnight loves, update again sooooonnn :)    -kath