9:37am, Tuesday 11th August, 2017

Isaac works away on a programme on his computer. BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZ Isaacs phone starts ringing. He walks over to the phone and sees on the screen an unknown number. Curious, he picks it up to answer. "Hello?"

"HEEEEYY, Issac!" A man speaks on the other side of the phone.

"Who is this?"

"Your new best mate..."

"Who the hell are yo-"

"Ok listen Issac" The man says urgently, "I need you to do a little something for me"

"Im not doing shit" Issac yells "Now who are you!?"

Isaac hears the door ring, and answers it. He opens the door to see 3 men standing at the door. One of them walks forward, right into Issacs face. "My name is Jerry Hancock" the man smirks, "Now just don't struggle and we will be all good"

The second man suddenly throws a black bag over Issacs head, and then the third man grabs his arms. "HEY!" Issac shouts, but his voice is muffled by the bag, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Jerry smirks "Just go with it" Issacs vision then goes blurry. He tries to shout, but can't find the strength to speak.Jerry walks over to Issacs computer and looks at it. "Hmmm" Jerry stands and passes the laptop to the third man. "Take this too"  Before Issac has any time to respond, a sharp pain goes through the back of his head. He grunts and stumbles to the floor. He can hear the 3 men laughing as he falls. Then black.