Chapter 7

Tyler's POV

My body shuddered. I quietly thought I gotta go and talk to Brock.

"Let's go," I said and Craig nodded.

When we got back in the room, I immediately went to Brock and said, "Don't do that again. Please." I turned to Evan. "You too. Now delete it, before Taylor sees i-"

"Before I see what?" A pissed sounding Taylor walked in.

"N-Nothing!" Evan stuttered.

"I saw, dickhead."

Yeah, she was angry.

Suddenly, she seemed to soften. "Keep it up if you want."

I stiffened. "What do you mean?"

"Well, technically, they don't know the story, and, frankly, even if we did, they'd still think of us as a couple. Subscribers are like that. I know," she replied. "We can give them the truth, but they'll say it how they want to. People have been shipping us for a while, Tyler. And we're not the only ones. Evan and Jon have a ship - not sure what it's called, Brock and Craig I think, and to be honest, if I was one of our subscribers, Marcel and Nogla."

Her words made me frozen in time. She was completely okay with what happened.

"Now," she got a light tone, upbeat tone, "Let's get ready for our panel!"

Everyone laughed and returned to their rooms.

Taylor's POV

I laid down on my bed, my back to Tyler and the rest of the room.

"T-Taylor... Are you mad with me?" Tyler said softly.

"No. Just thinking... Why did you do that?" I replied.

"Do what?"

"You know..."

"Look, I didn't know I did it until I woke up."

"Alright," I said as I turned onto my back.

Tyler walked over and sat next to me. "Are we still friends?"

I looked to him and smiled. "Of course. A little thing like that never hurt anyone."

He smiled back. Tyler opened his mouth, then shut it.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked, chuckling slightly.

"I was gonna say something stupid," Tyler sighed.

"Dude, say it."

He growled. "Fine. You know who can make everyone happy?"

"Hoodi-me?" I laughed.

He nodded, laughing.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

We sat in order of what we were told: Me, Evan, Tyler, Craig, Brock, Nogla, Jon, and Marcel.

Just like the order in my dream.

I shuddered ever so slightly. I looked around the room, my eyes traveling across each if us. When my eyes landed on Tyler, he gave me a knowing glance. I just nodded and turned to the crowd.

"Let the questions begin!" Evan smiled.

Many hands went up. I pointed to a man. "Dude with the black beanie, go."

"Favorite movie?" He asked.

"Divergent," I smiled. Everyone else said theirs. I almost burst into tears after Nogla said his.

"Live Free and Die Hard 2, starring Tom Cruise."

We kept answering the questions, some group, some for only specific people.

When Tyler got a question, his answer made me feel something different inside.

"Yes, blue haired girl?" He asked.

"Tyler," she said, "Do you like someone?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Used to. Don't think she feels the same way, so I'm letting it drop."

I felt something stir in my stomach.

We continued on, the feeling remaining there. Soon, we ended the panel and drove to the hotel.

I went to mine and Tyler's room,  laying on the bed.

"Taylor, we're going to go to the hot tub. Join us if you want," Nogla poked his head in.

" 'Mkay," I replied. I rolled over on my bed. "Might go later."

I pulled blankets over my head, yawning.

"No one died," I heard Tyler say.

"Yeah," I sighed.

I went out to the balcony, watching the cars.

"Cities are so beautiful," I said.

"Like you-r house," Tyler came up and stood next to me.

"I guess my house is beautiful," I shrugged.

We sat down and began to talk about our favorite cities and what we wanted to see. I felt happy and safe.