Chapter 17

Tyler's POV

I blinked my eyes open, yawning. I was about to roll over in my bed when I remembered that Taylor was there, snuggling up against me.

I looked down at her. I carefully scooted back, away from her. I saw her shiver slightly and inch towards me. Again I slid back, and again she came. This was kept up until I fell off the bed, backwards. I let out a small yelp.

"Goddamn!" I hissed.

"Tyler?" I heard Taylor yawn, asking. She peeked her head over the edge of the bed. "Why are you on the ground?"

I froze, unsure of what to tell her.

She'd like the truth, but she might not believe me...

"I fell when I rolled over in bed," I responded.

"Oh."

I nodded, feeling a little bit of heat rush into my cheeks.

"Damn it's cold in here," Taylor said, moving away from the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. Tell me about it."

Taylor glanced back me, looking down and then at my face. "Yeah? Well you don't have a freakin' shirt on, smart one."

I looked down to see that I was indeed shirtless. Shirtless with lounge pants.

"I-I, uhh..." I stuttered, embarrassed. "I n-never sleep with a sh-shirt on. Why is that a-a surprise to you?" My cheeks heated up even more.

She shrugged. "I don't know... Anyways, the plane for Canada leaves in a few. We should probably get ready."

I nodded and went for my bag, sliding a shirt on. I then rummaged through my clothes.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Taylor's POV

I stopped the taxi a block away from Evans and smiled. "I've got an idea."

Tyler blinked. "Lead the way, idea person."

I led the way, going behind the houses. Soon, I saw the porch that led up to his room.

I crept up the stairs, peeking into his room to see Evan recording. I turned back to Tyler.

"Okay, one, two..."

We burst into his room.

Evan's POV

"Hey Delirious, try to do that stunt ju- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!"

I heard Jonathan laugh as I felt a hand drag my chair back.

Brunette hair flashed in front of me, taking my headset.

"Hey guys, it's me, Vanoss Gaming!"

I recognized that voice.

"Snowix! Give me back my headset!" I yelled, leaning out of my chair, only to be held back. I turned to see Tyler smile at me.

"And I'm here playing with... Uhhh... It looks like Delirious, Moo, and Lui!"

I could hear them all laughing. Tyler let me go and I stormed to Taylor. "Snowix... Just... Why?!"

She laughed hard. "Best surprise ever!"

I chuckled. "Finally found a time to drop by?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah. Just a few days, but I think you're happy to see us."

I smiled, laughing. I took my headset back and returned to recording.