Thanksgiving

Dean- You were in the bunker kitchen making Thanksgiving dinner. You already put dessert together - pumpkin pie and banana bread - because those had to go in the fridge. You also had a salad done, and some pasta. You were now working on the turkey.

Dean came in and smelled the air. "Mm, it smells good in here."

"Thanksgiving dinner," you said. "It's almost ready."

"You did this all yourself?"

"Yeah. In Foods class, we learned how to prepare a turkey, and I already knew how to make the dessert, so... Thanksgiving dinner. Once I'm done stuffing the turkey, I have to put it in the oven, then, when it's done, we can eat. Me, you, Uncle Sam, and Uncle Cas."

"Yeah, alright, sweetheart. Call me if you need any help."

Sam- "Daddy! Daddy! Guess what?" You shouted, running into the bunker.

"What is it?"

"At school today, my teacher told the class about Thanksgiving. It's where we get to have a turkey dinner and a pumpkin pie for dessert, and it's with the whole family. And when you're done eating dinner you share what you're thankful for and everyone has to do it."

"Yeah, sweetheart, I know what Thanksgiving is."

"Then why haven't we ever had one before?"

Sam looked down into your big Y/E/C eyes, and when he saw the upset look in them, he said, "Do you want to have one this Thursday?"

You nodded.

"Okay. Then, on Thursday, we'll go out to the restaurant of your choice and have Thanksgiving dinner there."

"But my teacher says that it's supposed to be at home and the family makes dinner together."

"Baby, look at me and Uncle Dean. Does it look like we know how to make a turkey dinner?"

"Hey!" Dean exclaimed, offended.

Castiel- You had convinced your dad and uncles to have Thanksgiving dinner at the bunker. You prepared the turkey, and Dean bought the pie.

After dinner, you told everyone to say what they were thankful for.

"I'm thankful we're still alive." Sam said.

"I'm thankful for an amazing daughter." Cas said.

You looked at Dean and waited for him to say what he was thankful for. After a moment, he rolled his eyes and said, "I'm thankful for pie."

You rolled your eyes.

"What are you thankful for, Y/N?" Sam asked.

"Well, what I'm thankful for is so much more than what can be put into words, and because people say pictures are worth a thousand words, I drew this." You held up your drawing. It was of Sam, Dean, and Cas (in height order). "I'm thankful for having the three of you in my life. And for you guys always having my back."

You smiled at them and they smiled back.

"We'll always have your back, kiddo. That's what friends are for."

"Family." You corrected. "For people as close as us, I'd say we're family."

Gabriel- "Thanksgiving dinner isn't candy, Daddy."

"But I don't know how to cook. And I like candy."

"Is there a way to order a turkey that's already cooked?"

"I don't think so, but we can go to a restaurant and order any dinner you like."

"Okay, I'll go put on my jacket."

You ran to your room and grabbed your jacket. When you reached the door, Gabe was already there, car keys ready.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!"

Crowley- "Why do you want to have a Thanksgiving dinner? We're demons, what do we have to be thankful for?"

"Oh, wow. Thanks, Dad. Maybe I wanna try being human, for once. All my human friends are celebrating it, and what am I supposed to say I did during Thanksgiving break? Tortured demons? Made some deals? Come on, Dad, I'm not 5 anymore, I wanna be normal now."

"But we don't even have to eat!" Crowley exclaimed.

"Yeah, but sometimes good tastes good. I've never tried a turkey before."

"I have. It tastes like a bird, now drop it."

You rolled your eyes. "Not all of us were human before we became demons, Dad. You've got to celebrate all these human holidays, I haven't. I just wanna try it. Please."

Crowley hesitated before saying, "Fine, if you really want one, I'll have a demon make you a turkey."

"Thanks, Dad!" You squealed, hugging him.

Lucifer- You had just finished making a turkey dinner for two. Your dad had finally agreed to let you celebrate Thanksgiving.

"Dad! Dinner's ready!" You called.

Lucifer walked into the kitchen and smelled the air. "Smells good, but you know that I don't eat, right?"

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Just shut up and carve the turkey."

"Bossy. When did you get an attitude."

"I am your daughter. When did I not get one?"

"Just shut up and sit down." Lucifer mocked.

A/N: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! In honor of today being Thanksgiving, I have posted this special Thanksgiving preference. I hope you guys enjoy your Thanksgiving, eat all the food you can, because today is the day for pigging out! And being thankful, but I'm sure everyone cares more about the food (I know I do ).