Nightmares

Requested by @SUPERWHOLOCK2123. The nightmares are gonna be italicized and in 1st person POV, but everything else is in 2nd person POV. Some of them might not have a dream, though, because I'm not smart or creative enough to come up with an individual dream for everyone.

Dean- Daddy and Uncle Sammy weren't home. They didn't tell me they were leaving.

"Daddy?" I shouted, running up and down the bunker halls.

"Uncle Sammy?" Still, no one answered. "Uncle Cassie?"

I started getting scared, and a weird feeling washed over me. Daddy would never leave me, would he?

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." A deep voice said. "Baby Winchester, all alone."

"Who are you?" I asked.

A strange man appeared from a corner, his eyes black. "Guess what, Princess. Daddy isn't here to save you this time."

Then he pulled out a gun.

You sat up quickly, screaming, tears violently streaming down your face. A few moments later, your door was kicked open and your dad and uncle barged in, guns drawn.

Dean looked over at you and saw you crying. He walked over to you, put his gun down on your night stand, and wrapped you in a hug. You tightly wrapped you arms around his neck.

"It was just a nightmare." Sam sighed, relieved. He walked over to your bed and gave you a kiss on the top of your head. "Night, Squirt." Then he left.

"Hey, baby girl, what's wrong? What happened?" Dean comforted.

"Please don't ever leave me, Daddy."

"I'm not gonna leave you for a long time, baby. Don't worry." He kissed your temple.

He unwrapped you from the hug, and stood up, but your arms were still wrapped around him.

"Baby, you've gotta get back to bed and I've gotta get back to work."

"Daddy, please don't leave me."

"Okay, I'll bring you with me as long as you promise to sleep. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy, I promise."

Sam- I heard Daddy and Uncle Dean walk through the bunker door. They were finally back from their hunt.

I ran up to Daddy and gave him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his legs, but he didn't hug me back.

I squeezed tighter and asked, "Daddy?"

He looked down at me with a look of disgust and anger.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I missed you, Daddy."

"So?"

I looked up at him. "So I haven't seen you in forever and I love you."

"And I don't love you. Move out of my way, kid."

He pushed me away and I fell down. Tears filled my eyes. I looked up at Uncle Dean. "What's wrong with Daddy?"

"Nothing. Did you ever think that we just don't care about you. You're a burden, Y/N. We don't need a kid right now, you're just an extra mouth to feed."