Storm

After her parents were murdered in the rubble of a plane crash, Ororo Munroe began life as a thief with a severe case of claustrophobia, until she was worshiped as a goddess in a tribe in Africa.

After Professor Charles Xavier recruited her for his X-Men, Ororo matured to the point of leading them, fighting for the peaceful coexistence of mutants and humans most of her life. She's been the object of many powerful men's obsession including Black Panther, Arkon the Imperion, Dracula, and Dr. Doom. Splitting leadership with Cyclops, Ororo eventually formed the splinter group, X-Treme X-Men, while searching for the future-telling Destiny's diaries.

After receiving government sanction for her team, becoming the X-Treme Sanctions Executive, Storm eventually came to be Queen of Wakanda, by way of marrying the Black Panther. With her mutant power to manipulate weather patterns, enabling her to summon wind, rain, sleet, snow, and even lightning at will, Storm splits her time as ruler of Wakanda and an X-Man.

Personal:

Name: Ororo Munroe

Citizenship: American

Universe: Earth

Occupation: teacher at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters

Pysical:

Height: 5'11

Weight: 127lbs

Eye color: blue

Hair color: White

Power attributes: Flight and control over weather