Skate Lab

I finally got home about 10ish "where did you go young lady?" my dad asked sitting on the couch as i walked in "out" was all i said and ran upstairs. I took a shower and changed into some shorts and a tee "knock knock" my mom called from the other side of the door "come in" i murmured "Bella.... please dont act like this" she frowned "act like what mom? you guys give me a late notice of moving, i hate this place i wanna stay in england and i have no friends" i cried "David and Lily, Amy can visit anytime" she smiled "yea but it wont be the same and they cant visit everyday!, can i please be alone?" i asked staring at the floor "i love you" she replied patting my knee, and leaving the room.

Its been a week every since that night at the Cafe i've stayed in my room barely eating and talking but today i guess i'll go penny boarding just like i always did in England. I grabbed some acid washed shredded shorts and a studded cross t shirt with some black and white vans and took a shower. After the shower i applied mascara, chapstick and let my hair naturally curl and put it in a bun.

I grabbed my shoulder bag, wallet and phone,penny board and slowly crept downstairs as my parents roamed in the kitchen and stuck out the front door. Throwing the board of the ground i started skating away. I skated around until i found a skating rink fulled with mostly boys riding around. I bought a locker and put my bag in it and started skating around on the ramps when i bumped into someone, i have the tendency of doing that lately "sorry" a boy apologized gripping my shoulder so i wouldnt fall "...wait arent you the girl from the cafe?" the boy Jaden i was avoiding asked "uh no?" i replied more like a asking tone i hate confrontations like this "yes you are, i texted you and even tried calling that wasnt your number that really hurt" he frowned "sorry...." i replied awkwardly "if you didnt want me to have it you could of said that" he replied sadly putting his skateboard down and rode away

I felt really bad for giving him a fake number i should of and could of said no but i didnt "Jaden" i called walking up to him "what!?" he asked in a disgusting tone "im sorry" i said sincerely "i bet" he saracastically laughed "how can i prove it ?" "go on a date with me friday" he smirked "..." "you wanna prove it then go on a date with me" he smiled "ughh, ok then" i groaned "can i see your phone to get your real number?" he asked "yea" i handed him my phone and he tapped away 

"here you go" he smirked handing me my phone, i checked my contacts to see he had his name under 'i love sexy smitto' "really" i asked him "yup aha, so youll know its me" he smiled. I skated around with Jaden and his crew known as the MsFTs apparently, theyre really cool i shouldnt of blow Jaden off but now we're talking and thats all that matters. "Hey Jaden i have to go" i frowned hugging him "awwe really?" he frowned "yea sorry, ill text you for sure" i smiled putting my board on the ground "i'll ride you home" he smiled putting his down also.

Jaden rode with me too my house "nice house" he commented "thanks" "so, ill see you friday" he smiled turning around "Jaden wait" i replied grabbing his shoulder spinning him around and hugging him "see you" i smiled kissing him on the check and going inside. I ate and showered the whole time texting Jaden, he's quite funny, Jordyn and Sofia even texted me seeing if i wanted to hang out tomorrow, why not?

From: Jaden

Goodnight Beautiful  :*

To: Jaden

Goodnight handsome aha

From: Jaden

ohh you think im handsome ;)

To: Jaden

Yes lol, goodnight :P

I smiled snuggling under my covers maybe i will like Cali

I woke up the next morning with a different attititude, i went downstairs and greeted my parents and ate breakfast, they seemed happy that i finally came out. I took a shower and changed into some light blue high waisted shorts with a Marilyn Monroe tank top and some light blue vans, i let my hair down letting it form its natual curls, applied some lipgloss. I grabbed my rucksack and penny board and ran out the house. (outfit on side)

I met Jordyn and Sofia at in and out burger "hey" i smiled hugging them "how was last night?" Jordyn smiled "what do you mean?" i laughed "you know what we mean, when Jaden took you home what happened? cause he came back smiling like the koolaid guy" Sofia laughed "nothing, i just hugged and kiss him on the cheek before he left" i blushed  "he likes you, he told us about you , how pretty you were and your voice and that he had your number and he liked you" Jordyn continued telling me "im starting to like him too, he's sweet, funny,handsome i shouldnt of played him" i sighed "well you have a second chance, Jaden has bad luck with girls but he trys, give him a chance" Jordyn smiled "i will" i smiled back "well lets go eat" Sofia yelled opening the door to in and out.

After eating with the girls we skated to the board walk, there were sexy shirtless guys and food. "hey" a cute guy smiled walking up to me "hi..." i smiled awkwardly he's really cute, he has blue eyes and black curly hair and caramel skin, taller than me and i love tall boys "you have a cute accent, where you from?" he smiled stepping closer "or are you visiting or you live here?" "just moved here from England" i smiled "good, so that means your single?" "yes..." "do you mind if i get your number?" "sure" i smiled "im Adam by the way and you are....?" "Isabella but you can call me Bella" "youre really beautiful Bella" he commented causing me to blush "thank you" i tried covering my cheeks "aha" he laughed, he also had a cute laugh. We exchanged numbers and went on our way.

After spending all day with Jordyn and Sofia i went home and showered and changed into pajamas and laid in bed when my phone vibrated 

From: Adam

Hey beautiful :)

I was kind wishing it was Jaden

To: Adam 

Hey handsome :P

From: Adam 

Whats up? sorry i didnt text earlier i saw you were busy with your friends

To: Adam

Nm laying down and texting you , hbu ? amd its ok i would of been lagging cause i was skating anyways

From: Adam

Thinking about this cute British girl ;) , are you busy friday ?

To: Adam 

Yes i am, sorry 

From: Adam

How about Saturday ? :P

To: Adam

Im free as a bee :P, im tired and about to go to sleep text you later?

From: Adam

Good then :), of course text you later cutie. Goodnight

I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep

~~~~ this chapter is ass ,but i really needed to upload for you guys :P Comment, Add to a list, Like it Vote do whatever haaha just let me know if you like :)