Intro

Okay, first things first, my name is Ariana, I go to (well, used to go) Lakely High School. It was amazing there, I had so many friends and I felt like I was part of a family.
My immediate family didn't seem to think so. My Dad got a new job down in Manhattan so we had to move to a flat in the city. It was my mom's idea to move me to Manhattan High School. I could have torn my hair out!(if I was a maniac). But I am not so I took my purse and went to my best friend, Leanne's, house. I told her everything and we both promised to keep in touch. Right now I am in my new disgusting smelling like old dead people bedroom watching Pretty Little Liars. Ugh, if I told you my life story the first thing that would come to mind is the mildew covered bin outside that abandoned care home.

Tomorrow is my first day at the at the school for unfortunate teens. Namely me. I haven't even picked something to wear. I am that type of person that likes to 'dress to impress' or says that 'first impressions count'.
"Ariana, dinner is ready. I hope you are not watching Pretty Little Lions again".
"Mom, it's Pretty Little Liars!"
"Just get your behind down here"
I have to go now. I guess I will see you at 2 am while I am finding something to wear tomorrow. But right now I have dinner to eat.

Author's Note-Yes yes I know your all probably thinking 'how boring I am not gonna read the next chapter'. This is just the beginning.