The Girl of Life ~Chapter 18~ (Naruto Story)

When the teams started to walk over to get their scrolls Kotetsu checked their team name and then Mizuki would hand them an air scroll and wished them luck. Mizuki smiled when she saw Team 8 walk up and check in. She grabbed them their scroll and wished the four of them luck with a happy smile on her face. Kotetsu looked at her and said "I'm guessing those were some of your friends."

Mizuki nodded and said "Yea those were some of them but, I don't think my other friends have the air scroll so oh well I guess.

Kotetsu smiled at her and said "I'm sure they will be just fine."

As the teams kept checking in Mizuki was wondering about everyone's background. She was just curious to see how different everyone's story was compared to other people's story. She knew that her story was probably different from others since her parents did not even have anything to do with ninjas and the villages. So it just amused her to hear everyone else's background. It was finally time for the last team to check in and Mizuki was relieved about that since it seemed to go on forever. When the team came up to the station Mizuki thought they all three of them were creepy looking. There were two boys with weird looking goggle looking glasses and, then there was a girl with them that had long black silky hair and, she was wearing a great big hat for some odd reason. Mizuki was just totally creped out by her since she was just staring at here which only made her feel more creped out and gave her chills up her spine. Although the lady was creepy Mizuki still handed her, her scroll and wished them luck.

Mizuki sighed and laid her arms on the desk as she sat there looking at the grass blowing gently in the air. She was already tired and concerned about everyone but, she still had plenty of work that needed to be taken care of. Anko came walking up to their station and Mizuki sat up. "Who was that last team that checked in Kotetsu?" Anko had asked.

He started looking through the list and said "That was Team 6 from the Sound Village." Anko placed her hand to her chin and said "Interesting. Alright that's all I needed to know."

Mizuki looked at her confused and asked "Is there something wrong?"

Anko closed her eyes and said "I'm not really for sure yet but, when that team was walking past me I got a pretty bad vibe from them so it makes me think they're up to something. If I learn anything I'll let you two know. Anyway why don't you two go ahead and go to the tower and start waiting for teams to arrive." Mizuki and Kotetsu nodded their heads and gathered their things and started walking to the tower.

While the two were walking Mizuki thought about what Anko had said but, then she forgot about it when she saw a baby fawn with its Mother and Father. She stopped and smiled at the little fawn, the fawn raised its head up and looked at Mizuki as it inched toward her sniffing. Kotetsu noticed that Mizuki stopped walking and he turned to see what she was looking at. The fawn heard Kotetsu step on a twig and it went over to its parents.

Kotetsu rubbed the back of his head and said "Sorry Mizuki I was curious to see what you were looking at."

Mizuki smiled at him and said "No its fine I was just watching them...let's keep heading on to the tower." Kotetsu nodded as they both moved forward to the tower.

When they arrived there Mizuki was surprised at the condition that it was in. There were vines that wrapped all around it and it was very tall. When they walked in Kotetsu turned the switch on and all of the lights came on. She looked around to see that it was decent looking, there wasn't really anything amazing about it. "Here Mizuki come give me a hand with the table we need to set up for the check ins. There will be other people coming in that will be examining the geniun as the come in and wait for everyone else to get here." Mizuki nodded and went to help Kotetsu out with the table.