mhm

2 months later

Kels pov

Kels: no August you shut the fvck up! You have me out here looking stu-!

He turned around and pick me up pinning me to the wall.

Aug: calm tf down! Damn. I aint do shvt with her! , you out here listening to what people saying they don't know nun. Man whatever.

He let me go and walked out the room. We were arguing over stupid shvt as he would say. Which its not.

I walked out the room going down stairs for my Ipad. Passing him straight as he was sitting on the couch. I picked it up and walked out the living room going into the kitchen. I was a little hungry but for junk. I opened the fridge and took out a thick and creamy strawberry banana yogot

I got a spoon and sat down at the bar stool. I put in my pin and went straight to safari. Tomorrow people were coming Lay-lay, noonie, kay, chay, cha-cha, Shelia, Travis his brother , Travis girlfriend and daughter , his cousin and some friends and Destiny was coming over.

So I decide we the girls would make some sweets cause you know some kids like to be in the kitchen and everything but not to much cause I don't want them hype and we gon play some games it should be fun.

I got a list of what I would need for tomorrow and saved them to my phone. I threw away my trash and walked up stairs to change my clothes since I had recently took a bath.

I got dress and took a quick pic ( in mm) I walked down stairs and walked to the door where my car keys were and yes I have a car now and no august didn't buy it for me my momma and daddy did cause they love me so much.

A lot happened in two months , I have a job now and everything but anyways. I wasn't going tell August I was leaving he'll hear the door close. I don't feel like talking to him right now. He was wrong for putting his hands on me which really hurt emotionally.

I walked out the door closing it behind me. I walked down the few little steps as I press the unlock button on the car keys. I walked to the car and opened the door then got it. I started it and buckle up.

------
I walked in the store as I picked up a basket and continue walking. I watched my list here and there checking off everything that I had. So far I only needed 4 more items and then I would be done.

I walked in to the isle which had flour and other things. I looked around and picked up some stuff then some man with a black hoodie full of tattoos walked in. I couldn't see his face because he had his hoodie over his head but I payed him no mind.

I just happen to glimpse in his direction and he was staring at me. He picked his lips and rubbed his chin and turn his head. I hurried got what I need last from that Isle and was about to turn out when I felt someone grab my hand.

He grabbed my hand and as I about to scream he covered my mouth.

Him: if you scream I swear I'll kill you.

He let go of my mouth and took something out of his pocket then throw it in the basket.

Him: be careful

He kissed my cheek

He laughed and walked away. Right now I was beyond scared. I looked in the basket and slowly picked up the paper I opened it. Which it read..

Note : this note is to thank you for getting involved with the person we want. Lol you have no idea who you with. You just made our job a lot easier baby girl. See you soon.

I crushed it up and throw it in my pocket. The part that sticked in my mind is " you have no idea who you with " what's that supposed to mean. August never told me about anything like this.

----

I finally reached back home as much as I was scared I was hungry to so I picked up some popeyes on the way home.

I opened the house door and walked in. I walked to the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter. I jogged up stairs and walked into the room which August wasn't in.

Me: August!....August

I walked out looking in the other rooms which he wasn't in. I jogged down stairs as I was about the bank the corner to go back to the kitchen. I felt someone pull my hand.

As I jumped and tried pulling my hand away not even looking at the person.

Aug: it's me, it's just me

I opened my eyes as he looked at me and chuckle. I slightly chuckle since I was still A little mad at him.

Kels: hey

Aug: hey what's happening

Kels: oh yeah I was calling you cause of this.

I dug in my pocket and took out the note and handed it to him.

He read it and looked at me.

Aug: who gave you this ?

Kels: I don't know

Aug: you see what they look like?

Kels: barely but he was a Lil tall , dark skin I think and tattoos

He nodded

Aug: ight

Kels: what are they talking about tho

Aug: Kels just leave alone I'll deal with it.

Kels: just leave it alone ?! No . August what are they talking about?

He shook his head and walked off

Kels: you know what I am so done with you August. ! All this shit happening to me not you ! and you won't even tell me why!

I screamed and tears ran down my face this isn't the August I once knew at all. I miss the old August. Felling him , knowing that he's here and all of that. It's like I don't even exist anymore.

I love august so much and for him to act like this hurt. I would never stress over Darren like this even tho I loved him to. Out of the 3 months that passed we argue here and there.

But now I was pissed my life is probably in danger and he acts like it's nothing.

kels: really!

I walked to the kitchen and pushed down every thing that I put on the counter breaking a glass as I cut my self and began crying still pushing things down.

I felt August hands wrap around my waist as he lifted me up and walked out of the kitchen.

Aug: Kels you gon hurt yo self stop !

He sat down on the couch as he put me in his lap and pulled me into his as I cried.

Aug: I'm sorry

Kels: why August? Why ?

Aug:I'm sorry alright I'm so sorry

He kissed my lips and picked me up bridal style walking up stairs. He sat me on the bed as he walked to the bathroom and came back out with a first aid kit. He wiped my face and kiss my head.

He cleaned up my foot and wrapped it. He carried back the kit and came and sat next to me.

Kels: thank you

Aug: ya welcome

Kels: please don't lie to me August promise me that you won't lie to me

I said as a tear ran down my face

Aug: ....

Kels: August Please

Aug: I promise

I held his face as I looked into his eyes I leaned in and we kissed.

Kels: I love you

Aug: I love you too

Xoxo plz excuse any mistakes

Comment\ vote

What you think about Aug and Kels relationship.

They love each other

I know it's short

Bye