The unexpected visit

Hello! thank you for reading the 3 chapter to this series!  I will try and make this one longer okay. ಠ_ಠ I know I have been slacking. I have no excuses. . .

And I wanted to say thank you for more than 500 views! soo happy! ^_^ anyway, enjoy the story!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The walk back with Touka was dreadfully silent. Once we got back to the cafe she just ran up stairs and into her room without saying a word. I sighed. It was hard to be on everyone's good side. It always seemed like I mess everything up. "Kaneki, there's no reason to feel sad, Touka is just worried about you." said Yoshimura. I smiled warmly at him. 

"I think i'm getting used to Touka being cranky all the time, and besides I know she means no harm." yeah, even if she tried to kill me a few times, I know deep down, Touka is actually a very thoughtful person. I leaned against the counter as the manager walked into the back room. There were no customers and the business was very slow. I shut my eyes hoping maybe the ticking of the clock would go a little faster. Geez, I was bored. I was in a peaceful trance until I heard a door slam open. In burst a tall man that appeared to have purple hair(or blue idk really know anymore -_-). I don't mean a dark shade either, it was BRIGHT PURPLE. His suit didn't even match all that well, who puts purple and red together? I almost felt like he brightened the whole room with color with just his outfit.

"Ooooh, where's Touka-chan?" He said as he flung his arms in the air like a diva. 

"Um, Touka is not in right now." I said as polite as I could. My eye twitching slightly. 

"Hmm? ... That's a shame, well i'll just have to settle for you.." he said with a smile that was supposed to be warm and gentle, but i could feel a sense of evil intentions from the unusual man. As soon as he stepped forward I stepped back. I smiled nervously. I could feel the sweat trickle down my cheek. 

"W-What do you mean?" I manged to say with a dry throat. Why the hell am I so scared? Maybe because the strange man gives off a dangerous aura. I gulped as he drew near. He circled around me maybe once or twice and leaned down over my shoulder. 

"I think you know exactly what I mean." He whispered seductively into my ear. Chills ran up my spine, and not the good kind. I jumped back in alarm as the door to the back room slammed open.

"I thought I smelled a rabbit in heat, I guess I was right." Touka stated boldly. 

"Hmp! I don't know what you're talking about Touka darling.." He said as he posed dramatically. I could see Touka cringe slightly from being called darling but she remained her straight face. 

"What business do you have with Anteiku, Tsukiyama?" Touka said her voice as sharp as the needles off her kakugan. 

"Well I just happened to be in the area, and I wanted to see how Touka-chan was doing!" 

"I don't need you concern for my health." Touka snapped. I could hear her grind her teeth as she started shaking with anger.

"I see." said Tsukiyama in a calm voice. "Well it was nice meeting you Kaneki-kun. May we have many other fruitful meetings like this." He said slyly as he blew a kiss and then he left. I shivered once again. I never want to see that creep again. Wait... how did he know my name?! Touka stood up straight regaining her posture and just walked back up the stairs. That sure was a strange event. I sighed. I'm back to being alone now. I stuck my hands in my pockets to surprisingly a hear a crunch. I reached down to grab the unknown object to revel a small piece of paper. It read : Hey this is #, okay? Call me anytime <3 456-***-***   -Uta.  I blushed as the images in the shop came to mind. Maybe I should give him a call....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A new rival for Uta? 0.o Let us find out in the next chapter!  \( ゚ヮ゚)/

Btw Uta's phone number begins with 459 because '459' is 'ILY' on a cellphone and 'ILY' stands for I love you. See what I did there? (ಠ‿ಠ)