C5: The Cold

Winter.

 It was just around the corner. It was starting to get cold and the rumors were dying down. Rumors? Well, after my outburst with the killer rap kid. Everyone assumed something to explain it.

"They were secretly dating."

"I herd that she and him were arguing about some girl."

"He was cheating on her with Gigi"

"She found out she was one of his flings"

Every time I herd a rumor, all I could do was laugh. Sometimes when Colton came over I would tell him and he would just laugh with me. 

They were the most random things I could have ever herd. Oh, how could people come up with these pointless and hilarious things.

 I was now sitting in Starbucks drinking my frappe' and watching as the city was full of life. 

"Hi" A guy said, sitting in the empty seat in front of me.

 "Hello." I say, coming back to reality. 

"Your Nicole Browning, right?" he asked. 

"That would be me." I say, giving a friendly smile. 

He then leans across the table and kisses me. It seems familiar, but I can't put anything together. When he pulls away I frown, wanting more of the heart melting, knee weakening kiss. 

"It's me Theo, Theo James." He says.

 Then realization hits me. 

"Th-Theo." I say, and he nods.

Theo was my boyfriend that was forced to move to Hawaii. 

"Your back in New York?" I asked. 

"Yea, I've been looking for you for forever." he says. 

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up to see Colton. 

"Oh hey, Cole." I say and he smiles. 

"Who's this?" the boys ask in union. 

"Um, Colton this is my long lost boyfriend, and Theo this is my friend Colton." I say. 

I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. 

"Friend?" Colton mumbled to himself. 

"So-" Theo started but was soon cut off when someone walked into the door. 

The bell rang very loudly and rapidly, like the person had just swung the door open.

"She comes here all the time, just look for her." I herd a very familiar voice say.

 "Chris?" I asked, standing up. 

 Then when I saw who was beside him, I frowned. 

"Richard." I hissed. 

"My names Machine Gun Kelly" he seethed. 

"Is not." I say putting my hands on my hips. 

"Is too." he says stretching his arms across his chest.

 I flip my hair and turn towards Theo. 

"Well, Machine Gun Kelly, me and my boyfriend are going to go hangout for a while? How about Chris come as well? He needs proper company. I don't see how he puts up with your shit." I say. 

"My shit. Do you know who your talking to?" Mgk asked, looking sincerely pissed.

 "Do I have to make you freeze up like a little girl again?" I taunted. 

He stepped forward and got eye level to me. 

"Don't start your shit!" he says, jaw tightly clenched, "Chris is my friend and your not taking him from me!" he said. 

"Oh no, are you afraid? What is this a sappy love sick soap opera?" I ask.

"Don't say something your gonna regret." he says, a smirk replacing his angered expression. 

"And why would I regret anything, what are you gonna do, sue me?" I laughed, smirking myself. 

"I feel something for you Nicole Browning and I will make you feel something for me." he says. 

Then with that, he walks out. Chris follows slowly behind. I move from Theo and run up to Chris. 

I tap his shoulder and the awkwardness appears between us. That day burned into my memory. 

"Did you tell him?" I asked Chris. 

"No, i'm not dreaming on it." Chris says, giving a weak smile. 

"I'll text you tonight." I say. 

"Okay, i'll be at the studio" Chris said. 

"Okay, see ya." I said. 

"Don't forget. See ya, Nicky." he said.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as his arms wrapped around me, hugging me lightly.

 Then a recent memory popped into my head. I left him and and he smiles weakly, he was remembering to.

 Then he was gone, and holding my hand was Theo, my long lost boyfriend.