C8: Idiotsaywhat

*Nicole's POV*

Chris: Can't wait 2 c you l8r

M: Same. Wanna grab bf in the morning???

Chris: Sounds g8. What time and where?

M: UP 2 U. I'm feeling some IHOP! :) 

Chris: Bet u do u bunny. ;)

M: lol. gotta shower then hit the sheets. cya at 9:30

Chris: night, don't dream about me to much.

M: Sure..... 

Chris: Scratch that, dream about me all night. 

M: okay, whatever makes you sleep at night :)

I laughed and then jumped int he shower and went to bed like I said. I could feel the connection between me and Chris, yet it felt wrong.

 His best friend said he was gonna make me fall in love with him and now I was flirting with his best friend. 

I don''t know if he's a ticking time bomb or a a glass plate. I sighed, closed my eyes and pushed the thoughts out of my head. 

Goodnight. 

I woke up fresh as sunlight. It was 8:30. I went to my closet and pulled out ripped skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I grabbed the leather jacket on my bed and put it on. I found my favorite pair of Nike's and went out my room and to the bathroom.

 I brushed my teeth and hair. I braided my hair to the side and left out a few strands to give it the cute messy look. I put on eye liner and mascara to give my eyes a good effect.

I  sighed and noticed that I was actually trying to look good. I was getting feeling for someone. And I could tell that it was a bad idea. 

"Stupid Chris." I mumble, but then I see my cheeks start to redden. 

"Hey, stop that." I said to my reflection. 

Wow, just his name makes you get butterflies.

 "Chris. Chris. Chris." my mind sings and I can't help my blush.

I go downstairs and there's a knock on my door. I grab my phone off its charger and go to the door. I open the door to see Chris with a grin on his face. 

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop the huge grin from slipping onto my face.

 "Ready to go?" he asked.

 He had black roses in his hand and I smiled. He handed them to me and I put them in a vase behind me, taking the daisy's out. 

"idiotsaywhat" I say quickly. 

"What?" Chris asked and I laughed, clutching my stomach tightly. 

"What did I do that's so funny?" he asked confused. 

I just kissed his cheek and smiled, "let's go, i'm hungry." 

 I hop in and so does he and we listen to today's rappers. "We're here." he says. "Yay!" I shout, getting out. "The guys are meeting us here." he says. I then stop him.