Explanations... Or not

Peter's POV

After realising how rude I must have seemed so I carried on down the street breaking into a run.  I sensed that the boy had noticed me so I ran into an alley way climbing the wall so I could " disappear". I dropped down off the other side of the wall and carried on walking down the road as if nothing gad gappened. I just made it to the school doors when some one tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find myself face to face with MJ.

" Hey Peter!" She said joyfully. I looked behind and also saw harry smiling. I was just about to reply when some one barged into me. What on earth, I only had time to think that much as I realised who had bumped into me. It was the same kid who I was watching. He too seemed to notice as he got up after me and sized me up( which was kinda awkward as he was half a foot taller) growling something under his breath. It sounded like a foreign  language, maybe Greek. It seemed like he was going to say something but was interrupted. You guessed, he was interrupted by the one and only bully, Flash Thompson.

" hey you're the new kid aren't you?" Flash questioned,

" yeah. Percy jackson and I'm guessing that you are the famous bully that wants to rule the school. 

Uh oh flash didn't seem to like that. I was about to intervene their argument when MJ. Shook her head. I guess I had to leave percy to fight his own wars...