is it natural to get stalked twice a day?

hi guys sorry for not updating as you probably know my friends dad had cancer and he just recently passed away and i only just learnt that my friends grandpa died of a heart attack so yeah that is why i decided to update and i promise i will make it up to you, maybe not in this chapter but in the next one :)

P.s. i am aware that the last time i posted the chapter it didn't show up so there you guys go

Percy POV

i grinned like a total maniac. i hadn't seen these guys for months. the last time i did see them was when i was awoken by my someone shouting my name at 3o'clock in the morning. after finally getting up i learnt that a large bronze dragon had crashed into camp and an old friend had brought his girlfriend for the first time to camp. rushing there on blackjack i was tackled to the ground by the one and only leo McShizzle. well we all threw a party celebrating the return of a friend until long story short i was dragged home by my ear for giving my mum a heart attack.

only then i realised that annabeth and peter and the rest of the gang (including reyna nico and thalia) calling my name.

"sorry guys guess i got distracted" i said giving an embarrassed smile. annabeth looked at me with sympathy knowing that i was remembering that jolly day.

--time skip--

after very misleading introduction (thank you leo: note the sarcasm) we decided to go to the local cafe to catch up. we talked about what had happened until annabeth got a phone call from her boss, Tony Stark.

"hmm...ok...ok i get it....of course it won't be a problem...yeah see you tomorrow Mr Stark." annabeth said to the person on the other side of the line.

"what happened?" said piper

"You know that my boss works for SHIELD right? well yeah apparently they got a really important mission so he had to cancel the meeting with me thats all don't worry." she assured us and with that the girls entered their classic gossip and chats while the boys stalked among them selves about this interests. it was all going well until something caught my eye. something that scared me yet made me curious. there were two people standing on the other side of the road. one woman who had shoulder length wavy red hair and another man with short brown hair wearing sunglasses. to any normal person you would of thought that there was nothing worrying about them but once you have trained to be a an alert demigod all your life you would have realised that they were watching you and that they had guns covered by their coats and jackets. i kicked jason in the shins and nodded my head in their direction and a look of panic came across his face. peter seemed to have noticed this too (wow he's good its as if he was an agent of some kind) and tensed up. it seemed that he knew these people too. thats not good we couldn't have mortal authorities after us. after spilling a few excuses i managed to break up the party and convince everyone that it was time to go home. apparently they pair noticed this too. and i thought to myself is it natural to get stalked twice in a day.

there you guys go i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! thank you for being so patient