I'M DONE!

Jaccob's POV

While Kyla took the girls in the house, I called Diamond's Mom and told her that we were on our way to the hospiral. When Kyla came out the house without the girls I assumed that her mom was home. She got in the car, put on hr seatbelt and I drove off.

When we finally got to the hospital, we went to Diamond's room. When we walked in Diamond was awake.

Kyla: Hey Diamond.*waves*

Diamond: hi Kyla. Hi Jacob.Who else is here?

Jacob: Your mom is on her way . That's it as far as I know.

Diamond: Did Brittany come at all?

Kyla: She came once but I wasn't here.It was just her and Jacob.

Diamond's POV

That's all I needed to hear. I wasn't okay with her obsessing over Jacob anyway and now it's coming inbetween our friendship. It's not fair that I have been so mean to Kyla while she has constantly been nice to me. But then brittanyhas constantly hurt me and I always forgive her. Sometrhing has to be done.

Diamond: jacob, can I see you phone?

Jacob: Sure*hands her phone**walks out room*

Kyla: *walks out room*

I dial Brittany's number, press call, and wait for her to answer.

*Phone Convo*

Brittany: Hey Baby. What's up?

Diamond: This isn't Jacob! It's Diamond!

Brittany: Oh. Hey Diamond. You feeling better?

Diamond: How would you know you didn't really come to see me.

Brittany: Yes I did.

Diamond: Sure, you came to see me but when you saw Jacob you took it as an oppourtunity to make it all about you. I've spent years bei9ng mean to Kyla and nice to you but still she finds a way to come and see me. You were my bestfirned but you didn't seem to care enough to just come visit me and see how I was doing. If you really cared you would have been here by now but it's clear to me that you don't. So ghuess what Brittany, I'M DONE!

*Phone Convoe Ends*

No matter how hard she tries to talk to me I'm going to leave her alone. As soon as I get out of here. I'm going to see Daniel. God wants me to stop pushing people away and that should be a good place for me to start.I've been pushing people away for the longest. It's time for me to free and happy.

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk!(Roc Voice)

Sorry it took me so long to update again. I was having some writers block but I promise to get back on my grind and update some more for you guys. I will try to update at least two times a week. Hope yall liked the chapter. Sorry it was so short.

Peace,Hugs,and Kisses,

~Ashley