Game On BITCH

Brittany's POV

So my new plan is to make Kyla think that her and I are friends so I can tear down from the inside and then push her and Jacob away from each other so I can have him for myself. I really hope this plan works. I dialed Kyla and put my acting into place. I used Visine to water my eyes so I could make it more authentic.

Kyla's POV

I was on my way to pick up Diamond, when my phone rang.

📞Phone Convo📞

Kyla: Hello?

Brittany: Hey Kyla. It's Brittany.

Kyla: Oh. What is it Brittany?

Brittany: I just wanted to call to ask you if we could just squash all this drama and be friends.

Kyla: Why all of a sudden tho?

Brittany: Because now I see that Jacob loves you and you love him so I should just stop trying.

Kyla: Well thank you for the apology.

Brittany: So what do you say, friends?

Kyla: I guess so.

Brittany: Well talk to you later Ky.

Kyla: Bye Bye. Brit.

📞Phone Convo Ends📞

I feel alot better having resolved my issues with Brittany. Some people would say "Your stupid. Why in the world would you trust that bitch." But I try to find the good in people. I had a feeling that I would regret this but pushed it to the back of my head when I pulled into Diamond's driveway.

Brittany' s POV

I can't believe she feel for that. Poor Kyla. Your stupidity will be the death of you and Jacob's relationship.😏

Jacob's POV

I woke to Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana on my alarm. I took a shower, got dressed, and did the rest of my morning routine. I looked in the mirror and fluffed my fro to perfection. Gotta look good for the bae. I looked at my phone and saw that I had an hour until school starts. I walked downstairs to see my favorite cereal and some orange juice calling my name. 🍴

Food: Come eat me Jacob.

Jacob: Coming Delicious!

I finished eating and it was time to head out. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag, and headed to my car.

Diamond's POV

Kyla and I were driving to school, talking just like we used to. I started to wonder why we ever stopped hanging out. I guess I was stupid back then. All of the things hat I have put Kyla through and she still forgives me.

Kyla's POV

Kyla: D.

Diamond: What up Ky?

Kyla: So Brittany called me today.

Diamond: Ugh😒. What did she want?

Kyla: She apologized and asked if we could be friends.

Diamond: And you hung up on her right?

Kyla: No. I forgave her an told her that we could be friends.

Diamond: You know that she wants Jacob right?

Kyla: She told me that she saw that him and I love each other. She said she just wanted to see him happy and that if he was happy with me then that's great.

Diamond: She's playing you. Do you know why her ad Jacob broke up?

Kyla: No. Why?

Diamond: Because she wanted him to take her virginity and for him to do the same but she wasn't a virgin to begin with. She wanted him but he wasn't ready. Brittany was Marcus' house. Marcus was a good friend of hers. She wanted someone so she told Marcus that she loved him and then it got heated. He gave it up to her. When Jacob was finally ready to give it up to her, then he found out that she had cheated on him. He broke up with her. She always believed that she could get him back but now you're in her way. Brittany's trying to break you and Jacob up. Believe me, I was her friend, she won't stop until she gets what she wants.

Kyla: That's the past. I don't want to judge a book by it's cover.

Diamond: Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Kyla: I won't.

Diamond: Let's go. I'm not trying to be late.

Kyla: Okay.

We met Jacob inside.

Jacob: Hey D. Hey baby.

Diamond: Hey J.

Kyla: Hey Afro-Puff.

Jacob: You guys ready to go?

Diamond & Kyla: Yes.

I cant' believe that Kyla doesn't believe that Brittany still wants Jacob. I'll tell Jacob what happened this morning as soon as I can. We have to show her that Brittany is trying to break them up. Kyla's so nice that she's oblivious to the fact that Brittany wants Jacob and she's way to stubborn to believe me. I have to prove my point but I'll need Jacob's help. Game on, BITCH!

Hey Baes. Like Roc says, I'm bacckkkk. I'm out of my writers block and am so happy to be back. Shout my helper for this chapter, @BaddieMoonwalker . Go read her stories, like and comment. But anyway. Hope you like this short but revealing update. Hope that I can update soon for you guys again.

Luv, ❤Peace, ✌and Mindlessness😂,

Princess Leyaa💕👑