BillDip

"Bill, shut up," said Dipper, shoving his hand into the chest of the blonde boy next to him.

"It's true, though." Bill laughed, smiling that wild grin of his.

"There is NO way in hell that I'd date Mabel," Dipper said, inching closer to Bill, until their hands touched. "Not when I have you. Plus, she's my sister. That's super gross."

Bill snickered again, unaffected (At least, not negatively) by Dipper's move. "You're right, Pinetree. It's gross. But you know, the people in the other dimension ship us, too."

Dipper's smile grew wider, and looked up at the sky. "Well, I guess it's- what did you call it? Oh yeah- cannon, now, I guess."

"Oh, yeah. BillDip, they call it. There's also Candip, Wendip, Dipcifica, and-"

"Wow, people ship me with a lot of people."

Bill told Dipper lots of things (A.N. LOTS OF THINGS LOL) about the other dimensions. This particular one could see their every move through a TV. It was a little strange, but after living in Gravity Falls for a few years, Dipper's learned to accept it.

"People ship me with Mabel, too."

Dipper looked at Bill with shock in his eyes. Bill looked back at Dipper's chestnut eyes.

"Wow," Dipper broke the gaze and blinked a few times. "Wasn't expecting that."

He laughed, but it had no heart, almost as if those mere six words took the wind out of him. The life out of him, even. Bill put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it doesn't matter who they ship," Dipper looked up into his butter colored eyes. "You know who I like."

Throughout the last few minutes of their conversation, the space Bill and Dipper's faces had been slowly decreasing, and now they so close Dipper could see the universe in Bill's eyes and Bill could see every stroke of chestnut brown in his irises.

"Do you love me, Pinetree?" Bill breathed.

"As much as one could love someone," Dipper replied.

"Will you follow me?"

"To the ends of the Earth and beyond." Their lips were too close to measure.

Bill and Dipper's eyes closed and their lips I closed around each other's. A blue eye appeared on both of their foreheads, and pulsed like electricity until they broke. The boys caught a glimpse of the eyes before they faded, and they laughed.

Because they knew that their love for each other was true.

A.N. Hey guys! Um... I really can't write gay. Love in general, actually. If you liked this, than great! Other than that, I haven't really experienced true love, so this is kind of my interpretation of it. I'm sorry if I offended you with any of these. :P