BBRae

"Raven," pleaded Beast boy.

"Beast boy," Raven said sarcastically.

"Please, just hear me out."

Raven continued to walk down the hall, trying to ignore her friend. She sped up her pace, and burst through the door of Titans Tower, into the pouring rain and lightning that was their only source of light except for Raven's magic.

Beast boy trailed after her. "Raven, if you would just-"

"No!" Shouted Raven, her arms sliced through the air like daggers. "Beast boy, I'm a powerful sorceress. I'm half demon. I could destroy the Earth in an instant. Who would want to love that?"

Raven turned around, her two, glowing white eyes were replaced with four red ones.

"I do. I mean, I would like to. I love you, Raven. And nothing you say can change that. We all have our differences. We have our dark sides. But from what I've seen in the past five years, what I've seen in you, has led me to believe that you aren't as bad as you think you are."

Raven's anger just boiled even more. She grew in size, and tentacles appeared underneath her cloak.

"Still love me?" Raven called.

"For ever and ever."

She shrunk again, and her eyes reverted to normal. "You're an ass."

Beast boy turned into a donkey and danced around. Raven laughed a little.

"I know I am," he said when he turned back to human. "But I'm an ass that's destined to be with you."

He took his hands up and over her head. Gently, he brushed the top of her hood and pulled it down. There stood her pale skin, her indigo hair, and royal purple eyes that seemed to stretch for miles beyond her irises. "You eyes match your hair perfectly. I love it. I love every part of you, Raven. Even the parts that you don't."

Raven was smiling more than ever. She pulled Beast boy's damp shirt towards her. "You are a fucking ass."

"I know."

"And you're most likely going to get hurt."

"I can try, but if I fall, I'll hit the ground. And I'll get back up. I always do."

Raven aggressively pulled his shirt even more forward, the rain pounding on their heads. She pulled him into a hug. "I love you, Beastboy."

"I love you too, Mama."

Hey! This might be a little crappy, seeing I wrote it super quick. I didn't feel like having a kiss scene, because isn't that what everyone does? So a hug will do, even if it's my OTP. Oh well. Bye! Comment, Like, Etc!