Dipcifica {As requested by Time2DancePJ}

I'm sorry if this popped up in your notifications a while back, hit the wrong button. My bad! Also this one's gonna be super long lol

Dipper cautiously walked up the path to Northwest Manor. Mabel danced in front of him, letting out squeals of excitement along the way and tripping over her mermaid costume. Dipper, on the other hand, was extremely nervous, to the point where he was considering bailing on his twin and hiding back at the Mystery Shack. But then he remembered Pacifica. Come to the Manor for the party on June 18th, the letter said, somehow I got my parents to allow you and Mabel to come. Hope to see you there! ~Pacifica.

The teen was scared out of his wits. What if I make a fool of myself? What if I knock the punch bowl over? What if she asks me to dance? I can't dance! Over and over Dipper's conscience rambled random 'what if's' that made his heart pound even louder.

Mabel slowed up when she realized that her twin was sweating through his skin. "Hey, Dip Dop, what's wrong?"

Dipper sighed. "I'm nervous for tonight. I mean, I know I shouldn't be, it's Pacifica after all, but what if I slip up and do something that will humiliate me? Nobody will ever let me live it down!" Dipper confessed. Mabel shook her brother's shoulders. "Dipper Alexander Pines. You have overcome demons, multibears, gnomes, cray-cray old men and cleaning out the shower drain. You are legitimately the bravest person I know! And you're scared of a little party? That's not the Smile Dip I know."

"But-" Mabel shook her brother again. "No buts! Butts are for pooping. And you'll be a party pooper if you don't get your butt in there!"

Dipper put his finger in his ear. "Man, why are you so loud?"

"Because I am energetic! I had thre- fo- wait no- I think it was six or seven Smile Dips while you were in the shower!" Mabel shouted.

"Wait- aren't those banned in America? Where did you get-"

"Grenda's boyfriend that lives in Australia!"

"You mean Austria," Dipper corrects his spiked sister.

"Same difference! Now get in there!" Mabel thrusts her twin through the doors of Northwest Manor and into the middle of Pacifica Northwest's party.

Before anyone saw him, Dipper skidded into a curtain. Mabel bounced in after. "Mabel-"

"Shhhh!" Mabel yell-whispered, "You're gonna let them know we're here! It's a masquerade, not an ice cream social!" She was wearing a sea foam green masquerade mask and a matching dress. Her hair was styled like Ariel's from The Little Mermaid.