Chapter One, The Good News

• Dedicated to Laura and Luke

It all started like a week or so before easter. My Dad got home from work and he was on the phone. As soon as he got off i asked who he was taling to he replied and said "I am talking to Nick. We are getting together with him Brea and the boys on Easter in the afternoon." All I did was say "ok." I was so happy on the inside and could not belive I was finally getting to see the only boys that actually liked me after not seeing them since I was about 7. That was 5 years ago.  After i found this amazing news out I grabbed my phone and kiked a girl i met on Instagram named Laura me and her have became really good friends. I told her all about it. I was so happy yet so nervouse to see them!

Dont get me wrong I was thinking abouot both of them but I could not stop thinkign about the one my age Luke. The reason is me and him liked each other when we were llittle. We both new it but we were little so nothing could happen. I was so nervouse to see him thinkin of everything that could happen if me and him liked each other still now that we were getting older. I was tlking to Laura now like crazy about me and Luke over kik,I hope i was not driving her insane.

Easter was getting closer and I was getting more excited to see my friends again.