4

Btw I changed Louis and Harrys character it was a last minute decision sorry for any confusion c:.

...

"Daddy I thought we were getting toys," I say as we walk into a Victoria Secret at the Mall.

"We are after this," He says as he heads over to a section that reads PANTIES. I walk over with him and look at all the different colored laced panties. They are so pretty looking. Some have bows on the front.

"Would you want a pair," He asks and look over at me. I nod and he smiles. He grabs 5 different pairs all different colors.

We walk over to the LINGERIE section. Picks out a couple of "outfits" then we go to the check out.

The lady at the counter smiles at Zayn as she scans the stuff. She puts it in a bag and Zayn hands her the money.

"He is gonna look good in those," She says and winks at Zayn. I look away from them and try to hide my blush. Zayn grabs my hand and we walk out of the store.

We walk back to his car, he puts the bags in the trunk while I get in the car. He gets in and starts the car.

"Are we going to get toys now daddy?" I ask. He places his hand on my thigh and rubs circles in it.

"Yes," he says and moves his hand up higher. My breath hitches as his hand is just over my willy. I grab his hand in mines before he can actually touch me. I loved the way it felt before but I dont wanna do that in a car.

After like 10 minutes of driving we pull infront of a store called Toys & Chains. The windows are tinted and theres a open sign on the door.

We get out the car and walk into the store hand in hand. When we enter I don't see toys, I see things of all colors. Shaped like willys on display. When we walk further in there are handcuffs and what seems like whips.

"Daddy I thought we were getting toys," I say as I look up at him.

"We are," He says and grabs a paddle and a pair of handcuffs. He makes me follow him back to the front where the colorful willys are.

"These are called Dildos and Vibrators. Pick three," He tells me and steps back.

"What are they used for?" I ask as I look at them. I see a small sized pink one and point to it.

"Pleasure. I will show you soon," he says slowly and grabs the one I pointed to. I pick two more and I follow him to check out.

The guy at the register stares at me as he scans our things. He has pretty blue eyes. With feathery hair styled messily with a bit of a fringe.

"Can I just say that you are very beautiful," He says as he hands Zayn the bags. I blush a deep red and look at the ground. I'm not very used to compliments so I don't know how to take them.

"Thank you," I mumble. I look up at Zayn and see him glaring at...Louis his name tag reads. Zayn wraps his arm around my waist and we leave the place.

-Zayns House-

When we get back to Zayns house we go up to "our" bedroom.

"Here put on a pair of these then come out," he says as he hands me the bag with panties in it.

I walk to the bathroom and get completely undressed. I look in the bag and see the 5 pairs of lace underwear. There is red, blue, white, purple and pink. I pick the white one because they match my flower crown. I slip them on.

I look at myself in the mirror. I have beauty marks scattered on my torso in random places. I have a little bit of a belly but not too much. My bum is a bit big aswell. I don't know what Zayn really sees in me. Im nothing special.