The Altoid fic

One night Charlotte was texting Liam on her phone...
"Hi"
"Hi wsp"
"Nothing much oh ur fting Sam on ur phone😒"
"How did you know that😳"
"What ummm"
"Seriously"
" gtg bye"
Later that night when Charlotte is going to sleep she hears a bang at the window. First she thinks it was the television. But no outside her window was a face...someone she knows...Liam.
"LIAM?!??" Then just like that he is gone. Thinking it was just her imagination she went back to sleep.
Around 2am Charlotte heard her bedroom door close. What is going on? She squinted her eyes to see what was there...Liam.
"Hi boo.I know your awake no need to be scared I came her just for you." Scared Charlotte jumps out of bed and grabs her phone and threatens to call 911.Liam moves closer to her. Then all of a sudden he reaches into his pocket...

      He pulled out a Altoids.
      "I know u want one." he said. Thinking they were drugs or poison  she smack him in the face and ran down stairs.
        " MOM!!!!" No one was there. She was all alone in the house with him. Then he came rushing down the stairs.
      "BOOOO WHERE ARE YOU?? Come out come out where ever you are." Charlotte grabbed a pan and ran in to the basement.
      "CREEEK!" She was dead. Not really but now he knew where she was.
      "I HEAR YOU CHARRRR. Come kiss meeeee." What was she going to do know.
      "BAM" She hit him right in the face with the pan. Then she noticed the Altoid box on the floor. And sat down and started crying.
       She ended up crying herself to sleep. At 3am she woke up in her bed. With Liam at the end of the bed staring at her. He pops a mint in his mouth and put his hand out to give her one. She took it and put it in her mouth. And they kissed under the light of a thousand stars.