The marrige

One afternoon Charlotte and Liam went on a date to the movies.
"What movie do you want to see boo bear?" Said Liam.
"I don't care." They decided to go see A Day In the Life Of PHAN. About half and hour after the movie they went to dinner at Apple Bee's,( Charlottes choice). When they were paying for the bill, something fell out of his pocket...an Altiods box. The same one he had the night that they first kissed ( under the light of a thousand stars). "Omg is that..?!?" Said Charlotte. Liam grabbed the box from under the table. The ring had fallen out. Quickly he hid it back in the box. "Liam?" Liam got down on one knee..
"Charlotte will you...marry me?" She nodded and they hugged.

7 months later...
(Music playing(here comes the bride)) Charlotte walked down the aisle not in a dress but in at tshirt and jeans.
"Do you Liam take Charlotte...blah....blah blah blah..."
"I do."
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride." Just before they leaned in Liam pulled out the Altoids box and handed her one. They both popped one in there mouth. They kissed and went one their honey moon...and lived happily ever after...well...not really you see...some one from their past came back...well three people...and changed it all.