Prologue

¤This is work of fiction: names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living, dead, events, locales is entirely coincidental.

Prologue

Someone's POV:

"You are the chosen one, the only one who could protect my son" the respectful lady said

I was shock but it is not that obvious

I mean... How could I be the chosen one if I'm just me.

I know that I'm strong but this is a shocking revelation. And... I'm a girl but a real warrior. A girl who was born to protect our world.

Even if I'm not at the right peace of mind, i bowed and kneel down in front of the respectful woman sitting beside his husband.

I cant even utter a single word. I'm speechless.

"As the Queen of Farlania, I am giving you a task, Protect my son"

And in that given task. My world suddenly change.

"I will, my queen"

And that was the start where my world was been twisted....

•••••

Shanyah's Golden Note: Wahahaha! Dinugo ilong niyo no? Oha oha! English yon mga brad! Anywayssss... Thankyou for reading. Hope you enjoy.

Just a piece of advice guys, if hindi kayo sanay na maghintay ng
matagal na update. You can change your mind and delete this story then jump to another one. Kase this story is PAGONG UPDATE. In short M..A..B..A..G..A..L. Gets!? I thankyou! *kaway kaway*

11/19/15