The Story Of How Stitch Turned Her Hair Pink

Frost: *is still sleeping*
Gaby: ):0 waaaaaaaaaakkkke aaaaaaaaauuuuuppp!
Frost: ;^; *slaps her and goes back to sleep
Gaby (ಥ_ಥ) youre hopeless at times...
Frost: =^= den don't wake meh up
Gaby: but... we need to move to the academy..
Frost: ._. Ok....

Both Gaby and Frost went to go pack their items they had. Through the door came an interesting person.

Stitch: ):D b*itches I'm back
Frost: oh, hai :3
Gaby: hewwwo (*^▽^*)
Frost:... I don't wanna go..
Gaby: you'll be stay with us, we'all give you a tour of the school and give you some information about some of the students ok?
Stitch: true, and hey, don't be nervous OK? They smell fear though...
<(゜ロ゜;)>
Frost: O-Ok... *looks out the window * I'll miss this place... especially Camofall...(old middle school )
Stitch: hey, did I tell you it snows? You can hang around near some forests as well, kinda of something you might like before we go with our aunt ok?
Gaby: then again.. our aunt doesn't like any of us... cept for our littlest sister, Sarah...
Stitch: not to be mean but.. is she rachet?
Frost: n-no... of course not... I me-
Aura/mum: a-are you guys ready?
Frost,Gaby,Stitch: yes mom.
Aura: before you guys go, I wanted you guys to take your Christmas presents, ok? You may open them later in the night.
Frost: in between when we finish dinner and get ready for the flight.... r-right...?
Aura: yes dear... ill miss you guys.. even if stitches makes her tantrums and *cough* experiments...
All of us but stitch: haha~
Stitch: No funny; -; my hair turned pink that time(゜,_ゝ゜) *covers her faces with her hat*