Chapter 1

Caroline hazily opened one eye, peeking out of the mass of curls she called her hair and locking her gaze on the clock on her bedside table. "Crap," She hissed, waking from her haze with a start. She had a total of 20 minutes before she had to be at the airport. Luckily, the airport was only 10 minutes from her house. However, that meant she only had 10 minutes left over to make herself look good. Or, if not good, at least decent enough to where she wouldn't completely embarrass herself in front of her five hundred thousand-something audience by doing a little vlog before her flight boarded.

Fortunately for her, she had not only showered, but also picked out an outfit the night before; one of the perks of being unable to sleep. So all she had to worry about was hair and makeup.

Throwing her hair into a messy bun, she got to work on her makeup, before brushing her teeth and spritzing herself with perfume.

Slipping on her shoes, Caroline rushed to her car. She set her camera up on the dashboard, turning it on as she started the car.

"Hey guys! This is just a short little vlog while I drive to the airport. I'm about to go to Playlist Live, which is the craziest thing ever. And lucky for you guys, a ton of my Bucket List items can be completed in Florida. So expect some more videos very soon. Aannnnnddd, now I'm at the airport. So I should probably go..." She put her car in park, but stayed inside for a moment. "I hope a lot of you can come to Playlist Live this year, because I can't wait to meet y'all. See you soon!" As usual, Caroline ended her video by blowing a kiss to the camera. She then shut it off and climbed out of the car, lugging her bags into the airport. Next stop, Florida.