Purple

You picked Purple meaning you got Hidan!

You were staring intensly at the violet paper and the purple paper trying to find the difference."Pick the darker one" a man with gray hair said with a devilish grin urging you choose him.You did as he said and picked the purple one "That a girl" he grinned as he threw you over onto his shoulder,like a sack of potatoes and carried you to his room. Everyone was afraid you wouldn't survive to even get to his room . "Be gentle with her she's only a child and a girl at that" Pein ordered. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I'M AS STRONG AS ANYONE HERE YOU SEXIST PIG!" you exclaimed . Hidan laughed his head off after 3 minutes of straight laughing Hidan regained his composure. "I like you kiddo,we're gonna get along well" Hidan grinned. You gave a death glare at Pein until Hidan took you to his room,closing the door behind himself."Okay kid first thing's first you need to know about Jashinism," Hidan grinned placing you in his lap "Jashinism?" You tilted your head."That's right.Basically when you make a contract with Jashin-sama you have to pray.Pray as in Sacrificial Ceremonies not the ol bow your head and hands together pray" you nodded . After Hidan explained everything about Jashinism he allowed you to yell out inappropreiate words around the base,which was annoying many members of the Akatsuki. You were being chased around the base by Kakuzu, you ran into Hidan's room ,taking cover behind the Jashinist. Hidan sliced off Kakuzu's left arm " No body touches my little girl".