Chapter 1

Okay... So I just got way too excited and had to post the first chapter. So here it is :) I hope you enjoy. And please don't be shy, leave comments telling me what you think and if you have any advice at all please don't hesitate to share. :) Well I'll leave you with this before you start reading my story....

Please don't forget to vote... comment... Fan...

Thanks!!!

CHAPTER 1

Hi. My name is Leann Sheeran. I wasn't always Leann Sheeran; just yesterday I was Leann Love.

I got married to the one and only beloved Edward Christopher Sheeran. We met around five years back in a quite unexpected way.

Here's our story:

It was a frigid summer afternoon and I had finally rounded up enough courage to do what I always wanted to do: get a tattoo. I was in London touring; another thing I had always wanted to do. I had heard that there was a really good tattoo shop around here and decided 'What the heck?'

I tied up my brown medium length hair in a high ponytail and threw on an oversized grey hoodie with black leggings and black converse.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror as I was leaving my hotel room and added some Chapstick to my makeup-less face.

I googled the parlor on my phone and headed out. As I was walking down the London street I couldn't find the tattoo place even though my phone said I was standing inside it. I let a small 'huff' escape my lips and looked around trying to find someone who might be able to help me.

I stopped when I saw a tall man dressed in a black hoodie and ripped jeans and decided he seemed okay enough to ask for directions. I headed over to the man and began to ask him for directions but he just turned around and walked away completely ignoring me. Wow! I had always heard that some people in England weren't too fond of tourist, but I never imagined they would be so rude.

I turned around and kicked a small pebble. Maybe this was a sign? Maybe I wasn't supposed to get a tattoo, at least not yet. I began walking back in the direction I had come from when I heard someone shouting.

"Hey. Excuse me!" The voice shouted. But it was weird; it was as if the person was trying to whisper at the same time.

I turned around to where the voice had came from and saw a man jogging towards me. He was wearing an orange hoodie with washed out jeans and black converse. I must of been wearing a confused expression on my face because the man immediately let out a small chuckle as he approached me.

"Hey. Sorry. I just saw what that man did to you. That's not cool. You seem a little lost. Is there anything I can help you with?" The man said as he smiled at me warmly.

He was stunning.

I hesitated before replying. "Um... Eh... Actually yeah. I heard that there was an amazing tattoo shop around here, but I can't seem to find it." I replied shyly. I could feel my cheeks beginning to boil as I was sure enough blushing.

"Umm... Yeah. I think I know which one you're talking about. There's a shop down on the main." He said. His voice sounded so angel like. "To get there you have to keep going down this road for two more blocks then turn left and go down half a block. Since the shop is kind of exclusive it's down an alley. So you take the left alley down all the way. There you will see a metal door with a fluorescent sign that says open. Just go in there... and tell them Ed sent you." He said with a big smile.

"Umm... Okay thank you." I said trying to stay cool.

"No problem." He said as he began to walk away. "Oh hey good luck with your tat."