Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

Ed wasn't a spy, he was an artist. A musician. My favorite artist. The man I had a crush on since high school. He was Edward Christopher Sheeran.

I could feel my jaw drop as everything suddenly hit me. How couldn't I had figured out who he was? All the hints were there. I just had to put them together.

"Umm... Yeah! That's exactly what I want mine to look like." I said loudly as I turned around and headed back to where Beck was standing. I looked over my shoulder and found Ed frozen. That sure enough wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

"Okay. Head this way so we can get started." Beck said as he guided me towards the back of the shop near Harry.

"Well, are you coming? You kinda did promise to hold my hand." I said over my shoulder to Ed. A smile quickly formed upon his lips and he jogged over towards us.

Beck started cleaning my skin and prepping me for the tat. I was getting even more scared by the second. "Harry?" I questioned.

"Yeah, love?" He asked in reply.

"Are you getting your tattoo done yet?"

"Yup. It's halfway done." He replied back and I could hear how content he was in his voice.

I turned in the seat/bed thing and faced Ed who was standing right beside the bed. I looked up at him and just studied his every feature. He was beautiful. Way more beautiful than imaginable. He was sweet and nice and kind. I'm actually really glad he didn't tell me he was Ed Sheeran from the very start.

"Ready?" Beck asked.

I quickly closed my eyes and grabbed Ed's hand and hummed a quick 'mhmm' as Ed started laughing at me.

I just squeezed harder onto his hand and he stopped laughing. He knelt down and poked my cheek.

"Hey! Did you just poke my cheek?" I questioned bewilderedly.

"Maybe..." Ed responded as he stuck his tongue out at me.

I was about to reply but the pain came back so I squeezed Ed's hand with both of mine. "Ouch!" I said barely audible.

"Hey. I need my hand... They're my career." Ed said playfully as he switched the hand I was holding for his other hand. "You're bloody strong!" Ed chuckled.

"Hey. So I'm done doing the outline of the Lego head. I'm going to ask you to come back in a week so that I can color it in yellow. I would do it now, but since this is your first tat, your skin seems sensitive." Beck said as he handed me a mirror. "Check it."

I grabbed the mirror and sat up checking out my new ink. "Hmm... What do you think?" I asked Ed.

"I think it looks epic!" He said excitedly. "I really can't wait to see it with some color."

"Haha thanks. I know. Me either. I really like it so far though." I complimented Beck.

Right as I was standing up Harry walked over to us showing us his new tattoo. "Like it?" He asked with a wide cheeky smile. I admired his new tat. It was quite sexy. But I couldn't tell what it was of, so I nodded my head.

"Lee! I like yours! It looks nice. Well done Beck." Harry said as he patted Beck's back. I just giggled to myself as we walked to the front counter. Harry and I both paid and we all walked out of the shop.

"Hmm... I could really use an ice cream right now. Do you guys want one? I'll pay." Harry said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Umm... Yeah. I'm up for one. How about you Leann?" Ed questioned.