Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

After we dropped the guys off at Zayn's flat Ed and I headed to that new restaurant Ed had heard had just opened. We were standing outside of the building just staring into it. It seemed quite fancy and nice. Everyone seemed dressed up and it seemed quite expensive.

I wrapped my fingers around Ed's and brought him closer to me so that I was resting my head on his arm. "Are you sure you want to eat here right now?" I asked trying to avoid his eyes, as I could feel him wandering for them.

"Yeah. I mean it seems nice and I heard their food is quite swell." Ed said softly. He then placed his hand under my chin and gently forced me to look up into his eyes. "Do you want to eat here? If you don't it's alright. Just tell me so that we can go find something else."

"I don't know. I feel like it's going to be extremely expensive and I feel as if we aren't dressed appropriately. Besides we could just go home and I could cook something for you." I said with a huge smile growing on my face as our eyes remained lock on each others.

I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I looked into his beautiful deep blue eyes. My cheeks began to warm up as I was surely blushing. Ed began leaning down towards my face and I began standing on my tiptoes to be able to reach his face. As our lips were just inches apart a bright flash brought us back into reality. Ed quickly pulled me closer to him as we looked for the source. There was a man standing to the side of us with a camera in his hands, he was most likely a paparazzi. I quickly looked back up at Ed and saw that he was not wearing his hoodie.

"Ed. Your hoodie." I whispered lightly.

He quickly looked down at himself. "I took it off in the limo. I must of forgotten to put it back on."

There were more flashes of light around us as tons of people began to crowd around us. Some even began to shout questions at us.

"You alright?" Ed shouted to me so that I could hear him. I just nodded my head as I stared at the paparazzi. How could people go through this? It was quite scary.

"Hey. Listen. We would really like to be left alone. Can you guys just leave? Please?" Ed spoke to the people. A couple of them laughed. One shouted, "yeah. Ok. How about we leave after you answer some questions for us."

"Okay!" I shouted unable to handle all of the shouts and bright flashes. I began feeling sick and dizzy. Every one became quiet and just stared at me, even Ed.

"Everyone just be quiet and stop taking pictures. We are trying to have a normal evening. Can you just let us do that? Ed is a person too. Let him be." I said, it almost sounded as a plead.

"Just answer some questions and we promise we'll leave you alone." The same paparazzi from before said. I let out a sigh as Ed gently squeezed my hand and I looked up at him. I gave him a soft smile and nodded my head.

"Okay. Two questions. That's it. So you better chose them wisely." I said.

The paparazzi all looked at each other and seemed to discuss something amongst themselves.

"Are you okay? You don't have to answer any questions you don't want. Let me answer them, okay?" Ed whispered into my ear.

"Yes I'm fine. I just can't believe that this is what you have to go through every time you go out. And it's fine. I can answer if they ask me anything. And I'm sorry I just kinda said that we would answer their questions without asking you if it was okay first."

"No, it's totally okay. I'm just worried about you." Ed said a he quickly placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"Umm... So we have our two questions." One of the man said as he held an audio recorder near our faces along with the rest of the paparazzi. "Leann can you please tell us a about yourself and how you met Ed."