The Plan

Chapter 1: The Plan

Here's where it all started the love of my life standing right in front of me. Smiling at me having no clue how I feel about her. For the past 2 years I've been friends with this person. And about 6 months ago I fell in love with her. I've finally accepted my true feelings. With her awkward smile, the way she said hi or k, and especially when she hugs me it gives me this warm feeling inside. I couldn't stand hiding my feeling so I confessed recently. It didn't end up well. But I'm not letting that stop me from achieving my goal. I'm going to make this girl fall in love with me in 6 months. I'll do my best to get out of the friend zone. I've planned everything out first I'll make her jealous. So far Ihave a fake girlfriend named Jessica Stone. She's totally out of my league but as long as she's jealous . Now I have to wait for her relationship to end with her boyfriend Jessie. I know she has feelings for me I can feel it in my gut. She just hasn't realized it yet. I'll make her realize it in a jiffy. Rule number 1: tease her make her get your attention. Rule number 2: talk about something relating to your girlfriend/boyfriend, but not to much. Rule number 3. Never under any circumstances be in a fake relationship for more than 6 weeks. If you go over the limit they'll lose interest. So far my plan is working, she gets all quiet when friends talk about my girlfriend. Also she is thinking about me. How do I know this, well she sent me a friend request on Facebook. That's not normal she usually never put any effort into anything. But she's willing to put effort thinking about me. Wow that's a new level. Right I forgot to tell you how I look like. Well I'm like 5/4 in height and I'm a little bit over average in size ( mostly muscle). I'm half korean and black, I know interesting mix. But my friends say I'm attractive. My voice is very deep compared to an average person. Also I'm trans, yes I'm transgender. Okay lets stop talking about me right, but lets talk about how I met this person. It was in the beginning of my grade 8 year. My first year in high school it felt like a dream. I was assigned class for the whole year. Since I had some trouble with school I had to take this other course that no normal person takes. And yes I wasn't very bright in school I had my ups and downs. Especially with my disability, what was it called, dyslexia I think. Yeah I think so but like I was saying I had to take this course called Learning Strategies (LS for short). Why am I telling you this? Well I met her there, I don't remember how we became friend but it happened. Ever since then we've walked home together and talked for hours sitting in front of her house. The rest of the story is pretty boring so I'll just skip the grade 8 year. Onto my grade 9 year, the worst year ever. First of all this is the year the love of my life moved. Second my parents were being total assholes. And last my confession wasn't very successful. With all of this in my head I couldn't take it. I was deciding to kill myself with all this stress. Why did I think about it well it's hard to explain, but in the end you'll probably understand.