part 2: Realizations and Banging Games

Disclaimer: I don't own them. They're not living under my bed

It has been exactly a whole week since the whole cookie incident and Anthony still isn't sure what to make of it. Judging by how normal Ian was acting, it was obvious the blue eyed boy had no recollection of what had happened during that particular episode of mail time . 

Anthon had to do a lot of editing to make sure to dispose of any evidence of Ian's confession. If it was even an actual confession because, seriously! 

There was no way! 

There was just no way that Ian could be in love with him, Anthony was sure that if his best friend harbored any feelings for him he would know.

 His best friend having feelings for him is just unheard of. Of course it was just Ian being high on cookies. Right? 

Right? 

A part of Anthony wants to believe that theory because it was easier to chalk up what happened as a simple consequence of eating bad food from the mail.

 But another part of him couldn't forget the look in Ian's eyes when he was supposedly pouring his heart out, or the way Ian's voice sounded so real and heartbroken when he was saying those words.

Anthony shakes the thought off his head, Ian isn't in love with him, he reassures himself, there was just no way. 

"Anthony!" He hears the subject of his thoughts call him, "You've been zoned out for a while. Are you ok?"

Anthony turns to Ian and gives him a reassuring smile, "yeah I'm fine." he says not sure who he was really convincing. He clears his throat, "so are we ready to record this?"

A series of "yes" and "yup" and "let's get this party started." came from the other people in the room and that was the signal he took to start recording.

"Game bang!" 

The cast exclaims with excitement in their voices. 

As Josh and Ian begin to introduce the game and explain the premises of it, loser has to wear the dress of shame and...gasp go outside of HQ where other people could see! 

Everyone was definitely looking forward to that. But somehow Anthony couldn't find himself to enjoy the thought of humiliating one of his good friends. There was so much going on in his head right now.

Sohinki was the first to play, followed by Mari, then Jovenshire. Anthony had to snap himself out of his trance when it was his turn, enough to let him get a decent score.

Lasercorn was the second to last to play and he managed to beat the  scores that came before him.

"And that's a point for David." he says with a hint of smug in his voice.

Ian turns to him with feign confusion, "who the hell is David?"

The mentioned named smiled, getting an idea of where Ian was going with this, "that's my name." 

"That's not your name!" Ian insists, making it convincing that he was actually confused even though everyone in the room knew he was faking, "your name is Lasercorn."

"No it's not." David grins, "it's actually David."

The look of feigned confusion on Ian's face turned to a mock expression of betrayal. "I've been calling you Lasercorn for months." his says, his voice similar to an eight year old who just found out Santa wasn't real.

"Ian's upset because he's been calling the wrong name in bed." Matt speaks causing everyone but Anthony to groan.

Anthony knew he should be paying more attention, who knows what kind of crazy shit the guys were talking about? He could just imagine how zoned out he looks in front of the camera.

But there was just so much to think about.

His eyes immediately find his best friend who was...failing miserably at the game, a chuckle couldn't help but escape from Anthony's lips. Ian was a decent gamer, a great one actually. That's why it was so much fun finding a game he couldn't handle. 

It was just so much fun beating him.

Wait! Shit no! Wrong choice of words!

"Oh man! I can't wait to see people's reaction when they see you wearing the dress." Mari teases Ian. This time, Anthony made sure he at least gave a smile to make it look like he was paying attention.

"It's not over yet!" Ian counters and the way he said it, and the way he was practically flailing the controller around was too much that Anthony just had to let out a genuine laugh.

Then he sees it.

 It was so obvious that Anthony couldn't believe he hasn't noticed it before. 

But it was so subtle that if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have noticed it, but the thing is, this time, Anthony was paying attention. And when he laughed he noticed the soft smile that appeared on Ian's face. It was a new smile, one which Anthony had never seen before, Anthony couldn't help but feel that it was just for him. 

It was the way Ian's seemed to...sparkle when he heart Anthony laugh and the way his lips curved to such a soft smile that Anthony was certain. 

It was during an episode of game bang that Anthony realized his best friend was truly in love with him.

Suddenly wearing a dress in public was the least of his worries.