Chapter 2

This chapter is kind of sexy. And thank you so much for reading!! Also I am sorry for these chapters being so short. Continue reading and I hope you enjoy!!

-Author

I let the warm water pour over my bare body.

His apartment is so beautiful. I haven't seen the rest though. He must have drove me here last night. I probably fell asleep and he would have had to carry me into the apartment. I blush, Did he change me out of my wet clothes and give me his t-shirt?

I turn off the water and climb out of the tub.

Where are his towels?

I open up the cabinet by the sink and find nicely folded white towels. I grab a towel and dry off. I wrap the towel around my body and look around for my clothes. I open the door of the bathroom which leads to Andrews room. He sits on the bed doing something on his Iphone. I look across from him and on his stand I see my clothes folded perfectly.

God Jade you are so stupid. Why would you leave your clothes in his room?

"Umm, Andrew?" I say as he looks over at me and smirks. I pull the towel tighter around my body, "Would you close your eyes so I can grab my clothes?"

"You have a towel around you."

"Fine," I look down at the towel that comes down to the middle of my thighs. "I'm just grabbing my clothes"

" Okay," Andrew smirks as I slowly walk over to his stand keeping my eyes on him. Andrew slowly stands up and walks over to me.

"Stay back," I giggle backing up. I back into the stand and my hand hits a glass of water sitting right beside my clothes. The water falls over and drenches my clean clothes. Andrew bursts out laughing. I cross my arms and squint my eyes at him. He continues laughing as he walks over to his closet and pulls out a T-shirt.

"I guess your gonna have to wear this." 

"I don't have more bras or underwear here," I pout.

"Sucks," he laughs, "guess your gonna have to go without."

"Eww! That's gross!"

"Well then walk around naked," he smirks and looks me up and down, "I don't have a problem with you walking around naked." He moves his eyebrows up and down as he sucks in his bottom lip.

"Eww, you're dirty," I laugh.

He bites his lower lip and walks over to me. He drops the shirt and pulls my chin up. He presses his lips against mine. He licks my lip begging to enter. I open my mouth and kiss him passionately. His fingers wrap in my wet blonde hair pulling me closer. I brake the kiss, "We should clean up this mess." I manage to say between breaths. He smiles and agrees. He runs my clothes to the dryer as I grab a towel and clean up the water. I am already done by the time Andrew returns, closing the door behind him. "Come here," I say biting my lip. He walks over to me and pushes his hair back.

" Are you sure about this?" I nod and he begins kissing my neck. His touch sends heat throughout my whole body. He kisses my lips passionately and grabs my waist.

I want him to be the one.

I push my body against him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He bends down further and grabs my thighs as he pulls my legs up and around his waist. He pushes my back against the wall and kisses my chest. The heat from his breath is so warm against my bare chest. He pulls me away from the wall and lays me on the bed. His hand moves to my towel and pulls it away from my body...