Chapter 3

I wake up on his warm chest. He sleeps with one arm around my waist and the other behind his head. I lay on my side with my left arm and leg over his body. Our naked bodies are wrapped in sheets. I climb out of the bed and pull his T-shirt on, over my body.

This must have been big on him.

I look down and see that it hangs at the bottom of my knees. I walk out of his room and stop at a short hall way. To the right is the living room and the door out of the apartment. To the left is the kitchen and two doors. One of the doors is to the laundry room and the other is the second door to the bathroom.

This is a pretty big apartment.

I walk into the laundry room and pull out my clothes that are in the dryer. I fold the clothes and set them on top of the dryer.

I might make some breakfast/lunch first.

I walk into the kitchen and look in the big white fridge. His fridge is full of fruits and bottles of water. He has a few leftovers that are probable old.

Andrew is so strange that its cute. He doesn't have pepsi?! Who doesn't have pepsi?nI giggle to myself and take a carton of eggs out of the fridge. 

I can't believe the whole car incident was just yesterday. I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for him... My dad must be worried, since i didn't come home last night. I have to text him.

I set a pan on the hot stove with oil in it. I walk to the bedroom where Andrew is still sleeping and grab my phone off of the night stand. On my way back to the kitchen I turn on my phone and see a ton of messages and missed calls. They are from my dad, my best friend Brandon, and my sister Lilly.

I don't know why they care. They didn't care before. I mean I'm 18. I don't need anyone to worry about me.

I put the eggs in the pan and flip them. I am going to make him some too. I hope he likes egg sandwiches. Should I text my dad back?... Fine. I get out a loaf of bread and some cheese. I get two plates out and set bread on each with a piece of cheese on the slices of bread. When the eggs are finished I slide an egg in between the bread and cheese. After I turn the stove off I decide to message my dad back.

I'm fine. I'm just staying with a friend for a while.

-Jade

 I hit send when someone wraps their arms around my waist and hugs me from behind as I jump. I bend my head back to look at him. His sleepy eyes hang, "Hungry?" I ask.

"Starving," he smiles.

"Good I made some egg sandwiches," Andrew kisses my lips softly and sits at the table. He's only wearing his boxers.

" You look sexy in my shirt, by the way," he smiles and winks at me. I blush and giggle. We start eating and my phone buzzes.

You could have told me this before you left. Who are you staying with?

-Dad

"Who is that?" 

"It's my dad," I roll my eyes.

I'm sorry. But that is not any of your business.

-Jade

"How about you just forget about that for awhile. You can stay here as long as you need. We don't want you to try and hurt yourself again," he states. A wave of sadness and anger wash over me and my jaw clenches. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it back up."

"You don't have to be sorry," I hand him my phone after I turn it off.

"If you want to talk to me I'll be here," he says as he puts my phone in his coat beside him.

"I know, and I appreciate it, just not right now." I give him a slight smile, " Well I'm going to go get dressed and then I'll clean this mess up." I stand up and walk to the laundry room. I pick my clothes up and walk into the bedroom. I pull my shorts on over my clean warm underwear and slip my bra on.

Damn it. My deodorant isn't here.

"I bought some deodorant for you," Andrew appears in the doorway and throws a stick of deodorant onto the bed.

"Thank you," I laugh putting the deodorant on. He smiles and walks past me giving me a peck on the lips. I slip my black tank top on and sit on the bed.

"So, I was thinking that since you don't have any clothes here, that we could go shopping today. Sound fun?"

" I have clothes, I could just go home and pack some clothes. I don't want you to waste your money on me."

" I wouldn't be wasting it if I'm spending it on you." I giggle and blush," Now I'm taking you shopping, besides I have so much money it's not even funny." He smiles and pushes his hair back.

"Well I can pay for my own clothes."

" Have you forgotten how rich my parents are? They put $500 in my bank account every month and I haven't touched it in 3 years," he smirks.

"Fine," I roll my eyes, "now if you don't mind I have a mess to clean up in the kitchen." I say standing up.

"I already got it." Andrew smiles.

"I said I would get it!"

"I don't want you to lift a finger while your with me," Andrew smiles. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "You are a queen in my eyes." he says. He bends down as I stand on my tippy toes, he kisses my lips gently and I smile.

"Thank you for cleaning it up"

"No problem," He flips his hair back and sucks in his bottom lip. " Are you ready?"

"Almost, I have to put my shoes on," Andrew smirks and picks me up. He throws me onto the bed and slides my shoes onto my feet.

"You have tiny ass feet," he laughs as he ties my shoes.

"No I don't. I have huge feet," I laugh.

"Oh, shut up. You don't have huge feet," he answers picking me up off of the bed.