Chapter 6

I run out the doors of Taco Bell and stop Brandon before he gets into his car. " Brandon wait," I yell. " We need to talk."

"About what? How much we betrayed each other "

" Will you just listen to me. Please."

"What? Say what your gonna say so that I don't have to stand in the rain"

" I wanted to tell you sorry for not telling you about me and Andrew"

"Is that all?"

" Well I was hoping that you would forgive me."

Brandon runs his fingers through his hair and leans forward, making me backup against to car. " Maybe, I'll have to think about it." he glances down at my body and bites his lip. Brandon grabs my head forcefully and kissed my lips. I try to push him away but he pushes harder.

Before I knew it Brandon was on the ground and Andrew was on top of him. Andrews arms were just swinging. Brandon tries to stop Andrew but Andrew just keeps beating him. "Andrew!" I yell. " Stop it" I grab his shoulders and pull him back. " we have to go."

Andrew stands up and points at Brandon," Don't you ever touch her again."

Me and Andrew ran to his truck and Andrew speeds away. " I'm sorry babe." I say.

" Don't be," he says," you didn't know what was gonna happen."

I reach over and grab his hand as our fingers interlock. " you got some blood on you."

" I know, I'm gonna take a shower when we get home"

" Want some company??"

" Hell yea" Andrew speeds the rest of the way home. As I laugh.