Kratos POV

5...4...3...2...1 I race to the cornucopia. I grab my chains and I hook them up with my huge knives, Dante almost hits me with his sword I dodge and I run I run as far as I can I hear two cannons go off and I run faster, I hear two gun shots and look behind me. Laura Croft is running after me. I turn around and tell her to stop, I ask her if she wants to team up with me and she says yes. So we look and look for a place to settle down and then we see a yellow streak of lighting from 1/4 a mile away and we say why not. We run  and we see ash fighting sonic, pikachu shot sonic with a lighting bolt right in the face and a cannon goes off, sonic has died. Laura shoots her gun and hits pikachu and I hit ash right in the face with my knives. Another cannon goes off ash has died. So me and Laura see a lake and we get tons of branches and we make a fort next to the lake and we start to drink. Then it turns dark and we race in to the fort, get branches and make a fire so we get next to the fire to get warm, then we get in the fort then this loud music starts to play and the faces of Mario, Luigi, Ash, and Sonic appear In the sky, 13 tributes left and then I fall into a deep sleep.